Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If it were possible, you think noodlewhores would kill their whole families, get money (no consequences) to brain transplant to a white stacy's body?

Would they?

• Yes

Votes: 15 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Asian women hate being asian. Being a beta ethnicity surrounded by squinty squat moon/ cheesewheel faces day in and day out. They would die for any kind of edge/ angularity to their lives. Very sad and very amusing for me. I hate them and I love seeing their materialism sadly fail to replicate the more distinct things they want; white genes.
Asians are even proud to hate themselves because they think their self sacrifice/ showing high tastes will imply regality more than coping and living in self-serving denialville. It shows quality on their end in their opinion.
In their mind it is best to lose with class than to win without.
They have a fascination with dainty classiness/ classidemeanorarchy. They desire refinement and in fact would die for it.

Look at dating sites/ social circles and whiteness/ sexiness/ etc. matter way more than any mercedes or tesla chinks pull up in lmao.

I wonder if their vanity would put more value on being white than the sentiment of their asian family. what do you all think?

Last edited:
I know they would

This is why globalism and its' offshoots (multiculturalism) is cancer. If nobody knew about what's happening outside their countries, they'd be more happy with that they have at home. Traveling should be restricted to the nobility of each ethnicity.

Of course yea, what made you think they wouldn't?

They would kill for the opportunity.

This is why globalism and its' offshoots (multiculturalism) is cancer. If nobody knew about what's happening outside their countries, they'd be more happy with that they have at home. Traveling should be restricted to the nobility of each ethnicity.
If whites saw the future today in the 60s they'd probably stop virtue signalling for pussy. I bet whites would find something bigger than themselves instead of taking for granted the country that was built for them.
Of course yea, what made you think they wouldn't?
this is a footnote. For when asian women will be in cages as they rightfully should be.

They wouldn't stop just at their family. They would be glad to cause the genocide of their entire race. They hate Asian men.

Noodlewhores are the tall white's property, cum dumpster, slave.

The answer seems obvious.

I hate them more than they hate themselves. I hate whites that go with them. I wanted to show you ethniks what do white tells about your kind, what do they think about your women and what kind of white man is the one that has the yellow fever. I despise racemixing, especially the one involving a white man and a gook.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back