Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If it turns out God exists, are we all doomed?

he will understand us

if god is real then maybe we're all doomed
i think the only people that will get mercy and go to heaven are good looking males and all the whores while incels are gonna be lynched into a big hole full of lava.
if god wanted you to suffer in life then you're definitely going to suffer in death

Basically I wonder if we are all going to Hell. I think this place is utterly unredeemable. If God exists, and the prophecies are true, this road will surely lead into damnation.

Praise the Lamb, and enlight our paths in glory.
stfu you fakecel

Do you know how fucked up it would be if God is actually real.

Like imagine when you die, God has a video recording of everything you had done in your whole life, and he plays it back and gives you a grade. And if you're not holy enough, or you committed just one extra sin too much, he sends you to hell and burns you alive for eternity.

Like how fucked would that be. At least he could have given one concrete form of evidence he existed before dooming people to hell.

Honestly if a God is willing to do that to people, he's kinda fucked up in the head. The whole thing sounds like something a Jew would make up to exploit people.

Nah cuz god is the one who did this to us

supposedly he told us to "go forth and multiply", have a family n tradwife n shit. then made it impossible lol

so it's his fault
god didn't make it impossible buddy it was humans

Most here are doomed

I have a hard time accepting metaphysical insights from a literal cuck who thought it was ok to be a girl's emotional tampon while she was fucking another guy jfl

It would be pretty fucking funny if the true religion was a small community in bumfuck nowhere that died out 1000 years ago

Basically I wonder if we are all going to Hell. I think this place is utterly unredeemable. If God exists, and the prophecies are true, this road will surely lead into damnation.

Praise the Lamb, and enlight our paths in glory.
if god exist i will ER him for what he did to me

if god exist i will ER him for what he did to me
Please

I have a hard time accepting metaphysical insights from a literal cuck who thought it was ok to be a girl's emotional tampon while she was fucking another guy jfl
The story is more complicated than that but whatever