Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If it isn't to much suicide fuel, describe what you'd like to do with a girl outside of sex.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
And please put serious answers not "I'd like to keep her chained in my basement to beat".

See a movie tbh, that is what I would love to do most.

idk, now that i think about it, there's nothing i really want from a woman anymore other than sex

idk, now that i think about it, there's nothing i really want from a woman anymore other than sex
Imagine your ideal girl personality wise. What would like to do with her?

cuddle cook cookies together talk about things idk

I have no clue what I’d do. I don’t really know what they like to do.

I have no clue what I’d do. I don’t really know what they like to do.
Imagine your ideal girl personality wise. What would you do with her?

I just want to know what it feels like to stay on the phone with a girl for hours straight.

Imagine your ideal girl personality wise. What would you do with her?

hmmm. Probably listen to Nice music, sip coco on snow days, and go to restaurants. Oh god this is kinda suifuel.

Go travelling.
I would like to have gone to other countries or even just around landmarks around the Uk.
But to be initimatec with a gf in a relaxing environment would be my main desire

Talk about video games, science, math, really just hang out tbh

A lot of stuff:
-cuddle on the couch while watching a movie
-playing video games
-going out for a nice walk
-just talking, whether it be our shared interests, how our day went, our dreams, our fears
-going to a museum
-cook together
-travel the world
-go to a baseball game
-see a movie
-cuddle on the couch while we’re both reading a book
-meeting her family and hoping they’re good
-lay my head on her lap after a tough day while she runs her hands through my hair
-etc

the satisfaction of walking in public or a mall not alone for once while holding her hand would mean everything to me, ofc would love to cuddle in bed while watching a movie or something, getting icecream together would be awesome, going to a haunted house and an amusement park/water park has been a big fantasy of mine as well

Ngl I'd like to keep her in the basement :feelsEhh: :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Probably scam her tbh

Dine in at McDonald's together

Watch the sunrise together.

Have tons of fun like going to the cinema, having a family, take a walk, literally anything that would make me look in the past and say "wow i lived my life"

A lot of stuff:
-cuddle on the couch while watching a movie
-playing video games
-going out for a nice walk
-just talking, whether it be our shared interests, how our day went, our dreams, our fears
-going to a museum
-cook together
-travel the world
-go to a baseball game
-see a movie
-cuddle on the couch while we’re both reading a book
-meeting her family and hoping they’re good
-lay my head on her lap after a tough day while she runs her hands through my hair
-etc