Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If incels on this board just stopped talking with there so called "friends" they would never hear from them again

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
I have this sorta irl friend and he is an incel in denial even though he loves watching rightwing "redpill" content on youtube too me politics is a bluepill cope and there is no politics for youre face. Anyways this guy talks about his so called friends too me and all of his friend groups. He would always tell me about all the friend groups he gets kicked out of and how poorly they treat him. He is your typical redpill bullshit guy who considers himself a mgtow I dont talk to him mainly becuase he is such a bluepilled faggot I dont get why doesnt he just humble himself. He is a virgin he told me back in highschool people thought he was going to shoot up the school and he goes from friend group to friend group trying to embarrassingly climb the social ladder with no improvement hanging out at bars with them. I fear when transitioning from the bluepill to the blackpill is very dangerous for the human psyche and think he is going to rope one day or betabux

So fellow incels drop your so called friends for a week and never hear from them again

Friends are a bad cope and will only hurt you

Ldar

The only "friends" that i ever heard were the once that were forced to be around me. Like in school or work. Once i dropped out and got fired, i never heard from them again.

The only "friends" that i ever heard were the once that were forced to be around me. Like in school or work. Once i dropped out and got fired, i never heard from them again.
Same here I was forced around them after I left never heard from them again

It is impossible to be normal friend with someone because everyone have instinct to hate ugly people and worship chads. You will be just a stepping stone until they meet some chad or normie to worship. If they are nice to you it is just acting.

Most of my social contacts are acquaintances. I'm not close with anybody outside of my family. People very rarely reach out to me, even then often they want something from me.

I have this sorta irl friend and he is an incel in denial even though he loves watching rightwing "redpill" content on youtube too me politics is a bluepill cope and there is no politics for youre face. Anyways this guy talks about his so called friends too me and all of his friend groups. He would always tell me about all the friend groups he gets kicked out of and how poorly they treat him. He is your typical redpill bullshit guy who considers himself a mgtow I dont talk to him mainly becuase he is such a bluepilled faggot I dont get why doesnt he just humble himself. He is a virgin he told me back in highschool people thought he was going to shoot up the school and he goes from friend group to friend group trying to embarrassingly climb the social ladder with no improvement hanging out at bars with them. I fear when transitioning from the bluepill to the blackpill is very dangerous for the human psyche and think he is going to rope one day or betabux

So fellow incels drop your so called friends for a week and never hear from them again

Ldar
Same,I am always the one to entertain my faggot friends when I had them,I fucking hate people who don’t even message me, one guy I’m talking to is a virgin uglier than me but has a very good diploma, he’s more of a giga autist but he’s soy as hell and protects muh wimin

Ldar
I’ll not fucking talk with him again, let me be fucking alone,fucking faggots no one likes me!!AAAAAAAA

i've never had a friend :feelsbadman:

Ldar
I drop lots of people from my life and also dropped in the past.
Most people tried to put me down whenever I tried to do something good for my life (including family).

Most people you will find in life are hostile mofos. Does it mean to be socially akward and to be shy? FUCK NO! That means you gotta dominate them with your mimicry, body posture and the way you speak and what you say and I don't give a fuck if your ugly or not you gotta train yourself to not let people treat you like a doormat.

If you are shy, then just stop. I mean literally stop. The way I do it when shyness somehow gets to me is I just fucking becoming angry because I don't want some men or some bitch to dominate me. Literally I get angry by imaging that someone could dominate me and I don't want let it happen. Except internally I also show it externally that anger. Practice it. It is not a sudden thing. If you have problem with looking at someone eyes while talking that counsciously force yourself. After tens of times you going to have no problem with it. It ain't easy but you don't have any other way. It works because that's how I went from a pussy to a person that stand my ground in 2 years. I ain't perfect (no one is) and sometimes fail myself but I forgive myself and don't let down myself in future.

That's why watch what you consume especially on this site. Some people here just say nothing can't be done in your life which is bullshit and fuck you if you say that's coping. Everyone is coping. Without coping this species wouldn't exist because you gotta have faith in yourself or something else.

If you fear approaching someone then you gotta approach that person. If you fear fighting someone that disrespects you then you gotta fight someone. Really there is no other way. All other options are :bluepill: bullshit. It ain't easy and it shouldn't be believe me. All those Chads you claim to have it easy yes they have it easy in terms of getting laid but they are sometimes the biggest pussies in life you could find since they have it in some cases easier than most people so they don't know the struggle and when the life hits them then they fail very badly.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qn4Gy1QVg4Q

Last edited: