Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If Incels.is goes under, where is there left to go?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
In case anyone didn't know, today @Master resigned. His entire account has been scrubbed from the forum. He's not even a "deleted user." He's a "Guest," which I think must be a first for the forum. Also? All of @SergeantIncel 's posts have been deleted. Which really makes me question what's gonna happen with that survey.

All of this happened in the wake of that New York Times "doxx." If it's even real. Nothing has been confirmed or denied. But even as Master jumps ship and Sarge cleans up his act, people are swearing this means nothing and everything's gonna be fine. I just have my doubts. @mental_out has/had his doubts too, and he's an ex-mod.

You might be thinking "Well I'll go to Lookism if the Incels.is family of forums goes down." But in the wake of the Michigan shooting, that forum is gone too.

In the words of Brian Williams, the darkness on the edge of town has found its way to the main roads. Better start preparing now. Because I know none of us want to go back to Reddit for this. There is no home for us there.

Whatever happens I hope they don't kill the forums overnight, but allow me (and others) to PM people that I'd like to keep contact with first.

people are swearing this means nothing and everything's gonna be fine.
The owners will probably keep paying for hosting/servers to keep the forum up and running because they make money from ad revenue.

The only way I'd see this forum dying is if they just stop paying for hosting/servers for whatever reason and the forum gets shut down etc.

Dude, didnt know that. what the hell. if .is goes down i guess i'll just cope and hide my inceldom, lookism is full of chads so i wont go there.

Where is there for us to go?

Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, is where!

We are broken and sad individuals who are living under a delusion that "human sexual nature is partly polygynous" and "women are willing to share attractive men which leads to incels in a society with 'sexually liberated' females and which doesn't at the same time normalize prostitution."

Recognize boyo!

There is nowhere left to go it’s over buddy boyos

The owners will probably keep paying for hosting/servers to keep the forum up and running because they make money from ad revenue.

The only way I'd see this forum dying is if they just stop paying for hosting/servers for whatever reason and the forum gets shut down etc.

Their families are being bullied and pressured into making these forums go away.

Well there's Love-Shy.net

Would be hilarious to watch you all infiltrate it and transform it into a full blown incel forum JFL. There are too many cucks and milquetoast old timers on there.

It wouldn't be hard to do. The population of the forum is quite small to begin with. And incel is already discussed frequently.

we can always just migrate to .net and make that forum active again, but tbh we should just darkwebmaxx and gtfo of the jewish surface

otherwise there's no escape from the soy censorship

Nowhere tbh. Those "other" sites suck. I wouldn't have the willpower to sign up. There's still plenty of BP spaces though via YT and Discord.

Dude, didnt know that. what the hell. if .is goes down i guess i'll just cope and hide my inceldom, lookism is full of chads so i wont go there.

I'm sorry you had to find out like this.

Nowhere tbh. Those "other" sites suck. I wouldn't have the willpower to sign up. There's still plenty of BP spaces though via YT and Discord.

YouTube isn't a forum, you can't discuss anything there. Discord maybe, but if Discord was a viable option we'd be there, and not here. I hear nothing but bad things about Discord here.

Their families are being bullied and pressured into making these forums go away.
Source?
we can always just migrate to .net and make that forum active again

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:took me 10 seconds to see that it's full of cucks and simps

I was just going to back to r9k and try not to cry about how shit it's become:fuk:

Some of you niggas DM me your discord groups or what ever the fuck you guys use to talk on outside of .is.
I don't want to lose you brocels

Last edited:
Unironically cults, blocs or terror cells.

The age of online communities is ovER.

Well, there was "Yahoo Answers: Gender Studies". It no longer exists.

This is an interesting point. Surely the Stormfront admins are public figures. But their lives aren't hell enough that they have to abandon their forum. How come?

blackpil club.

Lets create an .is Telegram group then
It's a good idea. But I'm not sure if every member of this forum has an acc on telegram. Besides, it'd be better to have a fake acc with a fake phone number for greater safety.

Last edited:
It's a good idea. But I'm not sure if every member of this forum has an acc on telegram. Besides, it'd be better to have a fake acc with a fake phone number for more safety.
Yep. Telegram is waaay safer than this page here lol...

Why the hell is there not an incel imageboard and no, r9k is not one, it's actually tranny/simp central, neither is wizchan those dudes are so fucking weird, like fucking grey aliens

I was just going to back to r9k and try not to cry about how shit it's become:fuk:

Some of you niggas DM me your discord groups or what ever the fuck you guys use to talk on outside of .is.
I don't want to lose you brocels
fuck 4chan I don't want to solve a fucking puzzle every time I want to say something, And I also like having an avi

was lookism really removed because of the michigan shooting?

was there ever an actual motive found for the shooting? I dont recall hearing anything about him using such forums.

We should invade some smaller forum and take it over with sheer numbers. We could use the bloody board if that still exists, literally ran by one person, and a foid at that

Just make your own YouTube channel and post your black pill ideas

What if I wanna share my ideas, but also discuss other people's ideas? We can't all make videos.

Why the hell is there not an incel imageboard and no, r9k is not one, it's actually tranny/simp central, neither is wizchan those dudes are so fucking weird, like fucking grey aliens

There used to be, but it too is/was part of the Incels.is family of forums.

I wonder what's gonna happen to Kitmood.

They allow sex havers and homos.
they allow homos :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

are there any other blackpill forums? i checked the incel wiki and the only forums were reddit forums and blackpilllllll club

Well there's Love-Shy.net

Would be hilarious to watch you all infiltrate it and transform it into a full blown incel forum JFL. There are too many cucks and milquetoast old timers on there.

It wouldn't be hard to do. The population of the forum is quite small to begin with. And incel is already discussed frequently.
Twords a new land,we march forward :ahegao:
It's like a goddamn shitposting invasion will look like

What if I wanna share my ideas, but also discuss other people's ideas? We can't all make videos.

There used to be, but it too is/was part of the Incels.is family of forums.

I wonder what's gonna happen to Kitmood.
Tbh we could just take over 4chan, trumptards didn't always exist over there, 4chan used to be more of a libertarian website before the alt right took over, I am already seeing plenty of blackpill threads on /pol/ and those boomers get so pissed off by our post kek :feelzez:

In case anyone didn't know, today @Master resigned. His entire account has been scrubbed from the forum. He's not even a "deleted user." He's a "Guest," which I think must be a first for the forum. Also? All of @SergeantIncel 's posts have been deleted. Which really makes me question what's gonna happen with that survey.

All of this happened in the wake of that New York Times "doxx." If it's even real. Nothing has been confirmed or denied. But even as Master jumps ship and Sarge cleans up his act, people are swearing this means nothing and everything's gonna be fine. I just have my doubts. @mental_out has/had his doubts too, and he's an ex-mod.

You might be thinking "Well I'll go to Lookism if the Incels.is family of forums goes down." But in the wake of the Michigan shooting, that forum is gone too.

In the words of Brian Williams, the darkness on the edge of town has found its way to the main roads. Better start preparing now. Because I know none of us want to go back to Reddit for this. There is no home for us there.
you know sergentcel is a FED right? :feelsLSD:

Making videos of black pill content don't need much efforts, they are usually making live streams to discuss ideas.
There still only YouTube and this forum where you can meet incels.

Making videos of black pill content don't need much efforts, they are usually making live streams to discuss ideas.
You'd get surprised by the youtube algorithm and have a discussion on youtube is very different then posting on here.

We should invade some smaller forum and take it over with sheer numbers. We could use the bloody board if that still exists, literally ran by one person, and a foid at that

See, based.

Love-Shy.net my friend.

Or we could run a poll to see which forum we should mass infiltrate when we experience the shutdown.

It's not as easy as making a thread on Incels.is. What am I supposed to do if I wanna say... let's see... what's a thread I've made recently...

What do I do if I wanna say something like this?

And then, after that, I wanna comment on something else someone made? And then have that person respond to me? And have everyone see our conversation?

I will just blackpill the voices in my head :feelsaww:

As far as i can see, we are running out of time.

Sooner or later this site will be shut down, so in the meantime i will do everything i can to get ready for life without this site.

And i’m more than sure we will be brutally doxxed as well :feelssus:

Where is there for us to go?

Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, is where!

We are broken and sad individuals who are living under a delusion that "human sexual nature is partly polygynous" and "women are willing to share attractive men which leads to incels in a society with 'sexually liberated' females and which doesn't at the same time normalize prostitution."

Recognize boyo!
It’s like 1984, where Winston is tormented until he is “fixed”

our kind is slowly being purged. Between this site and Looksmax, I really found a place I belonged. I will miss both when the site is terminated and we inevitably are all gone

Is this site really going down