Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL If incel meetups were an IRL thing

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Seriously, if being incel were a state like being an alcoholic in AA, and you had incel meetups IRL, I'm almost certain it would devolve into a hotspot for gays to cruise, gay men are inherently more into fruity things like therapy, they would just show up to try and turn straights into jailhouse gays.

IRL, you can't really discriminate to not include gays or women legally, so we can't set it up here where only real incels are allowed. Also real trucels are way too high inhib to actually meetup, so already, I consider every person willingly able to get out of the house and talk about their shitty sex/love lives, unmasked, to be fakecel tier. An IRL incel meetup serves nobody, except the groups that ironically have the most handicaps given to them in woke culture.

Low tier gay men, trannies, even sex-addicted foids would show up and start humblebragging about their sex lives, so they can all profit and fuck, and promote their gay agendas. I think this is why some incels think we are part of LGBTQUIA+. We whine a lot, we an active disgust toward unfairness, which is inherently a unmasculine trait, so I can see why faggots want to be a part of this forum (and subvert it).

Which begs the question, why don't faggots make their own incel forum that's gay??? I think it's because it would be full of gay people. Gay people actually hate each other. They'd rather air their greivances toward straight people to feel more normal, than to be trapped in fairyland where everyone is fake and bitchy.

Last edited:
Incel meeting has aleredy happen and it triggered IT users

real trucels are way too high inhib to actually meetup
The costs are too great. Alcoholism isn't demonized like inceldom is which is why AA meetings work.
There would be a shitton of infiltrators, feds, journalists.
It's better as an anonymous site.

i actually believe its not a bad idea just keep it private and not include gray niggers like me

Seriously, if being incel were a state like being an alcoholic in AA, and you had incel meetups IRL, I'm almost certain it would devolve into a hotspot for gays to cruise, gay men are inherently more into fruity things like therapy, they would just show up to try and turn straights into jailhouse gays.

IRL, you can't really discriminate to not include gays or women legally, so we can't set it up here where only real incels are allowed. Also real trucels are way too high inhib to actually meetup, so already, I consider every person willingly able to get out of the house and talk about their shitty sex/love lives, unmasked, to be fakecel tier. An IRL incel meetup serves nobody, except the groups that ironically have the most handicaps given to them in woke culture.

Low tier gay men, trannies, even sex-addicted foids would show up and start humblebragging about their sex lives, so they can all profit and fuck, and promote their gay agendas. I think this is why some incels think we are part of LGBTQUIA+. We whine a lot, we an active disgust toward unfairness, which is inherently a unmasculine trait, so I can see why faggots want to be a part of this forum (and subvert it).

Which begs the question, why don't faggots make their own incel forum that's gay??? I think it's because it would be full of gay people. Gay people actually hate each other. They'd rather air their greivances toward straight people to feel more normal, than to be trapped in fairyland where everyone is fake and bitchy.
This would certainly an issie.
But with so many young people becoming incel, it's unavoidable that at some points real life groups will form.
Of course, in the beginning they wouldn't brand themselves as I.N.C.E.L.
But the pure suffering and number of incels will spill over in the real world at some point and at some point some of these irl groups will adapt anti-gay policies.

It's simply unavoidable that there won't be irl incel groups. And if gays prove to be an issue in the beginning, they'll be explicitly anti-gay. Only the most hardcore autists are willing to suffer and rot for eight decades in their room completely alone.

No it would be like any society with hierarchy, the tallfags and whites will feel superior, curries will feel like they are being mogged.

Blacks will probably rob us ect..

No it would be like any society with hierarchy, the tallfags and whites will feel superior, curries will feel like they are being mogged.

Blacks will probably rob us ect..
(In sex game)

Also real trucels are way too high inhib to actually meetup, so already, I consider every person willingly able to get out of the house and talk about their shitty sex/love lives, unmasked, to be fakecel tier.
Most trucels are low-inhibition in reality. I'm a short ugly man with aspergers and I make it everyone else's problem.
We whine a lot, we an active disgust toward unfairness, which is inherently a unmasculine trait
Speaking against injustice is feminine?

Maybe you westeners can do it , but here in croatia theres only me waco and croatianmanlet, while im sure like theres at least 10 of you in here from la or ny

Actually I think that it could work but only with a certain circumstances, like a full anonymity of people on this meeting (don't tell what's your nick on this forum, submissions for the meeting only by an anonymous google survey or something like this) and strict rules like no bragging if you are not a KHHV or straight up not a virgin

I would be the ugliest one there.

Most trucels are low-inhibition in reality. I'm a short ugly man with aspergers and I make it everyone else's problem.

Speaking against injustice is feminine?
anything that isn't violent or stoic is probably feminine

I have little faith in irl incel meetups but they might be worth a try.

Seems like a cocktail of what you already see on this forum: infiltrators, closet fags, mental cases, mentalcels, normies racists etc

Hierarchy will be established based on looks and NT ironically. Unless you do some gay "progressive stack" ish where the ugliest guy gets to get the leadER.

Then there's the simple fact that guys always throw each other under the bus. What happens when the female waitress comes to the table? Every guy starts simping. Awkward moment when everyone pretends to be based online until a cute girl shows up.

Then you just talk about all the miserable experiences we already talk about here.

People fall out of the group because they "ascended" and weren't really blackpilled to begin with....

it will actually nake you more depressed to see all the subhumans at one place. like it will be overwhelmning. similar to seeing a bunch of chads and stacy together.

Nah because there will be Volcels and normies interfering with us they’ll be annoying

Actually I think that it could work but only with a certain circumstances, like a full anonymity of people on this meeting (don't tell what's your nick on this forum, submissions for the meeting only by an anonymous google survey or something like this) and strict rules like no bragging if you are not a KHHV or straight up not a virgin
I think to provide anonymity every incel attending such a meeting should wear a mask or balaclava - and would be refered to for example Mr. Pink (pink balaclava like in Reservoir Dogs) or Mr. Clown (clown mask).

Then there's the simple fact that guys always throw each other under the bus. What happens when the female waitress comes to the table? Every guy starts simping. Awkward moment when everyone pretends to be based online until a cute girl shows up.
What waitress you talking about!? What cute girl? We gonna meet in basement or in forest, no fiods allowed.
I would be the ugliest one there.
That's why we need masks to avoid such a comparison. Avoid lookism at all costs, everyone should be judged not by their looks but but content of character.

I'm up to real life incel meetups, if someone from Netherlands or Poland is interested please DM me.

if there was an incel meetup it would probably be filled with feds

Incel meetups in our heads

Peaky Blinders Arthur Shelby GIF by BBC

The reality

Macys Parade Muppets GIF by The 96th Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade