Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

if i’m happy single why would i want a relationship

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
normies say “If you are not happy being single, you are not ready for a relationship.”

if i was happy being single why would i want a relationship? why would i add unnecessary work to my life that may make me less happy than i was before?

normies say “If you are not happy being single, you are not ready for a relationship.”
That statement made by Normies is extremely nonsensical. I get your irritation bro… I actually really like this post…

if i was happy being single why would i want a relationship? why would i add unnecessary work to my life that may make me less happy than i was before?
Good questions to a stupid question asked by normies. You’re right, they’re dumb bc you can be unhappy alone and still want a relationship (like me, but I’ll never get one, im extremely depressed bc of it, never feel joy or happiness; it’s a very sad existence im living; with no hope of improving).

I’m in a weird situation. I’m 26 and a very strange looking KHHV. I’m also only 5’4/1.62m. But more importantly ugly. For like a year now I always tell myself I wanna eat healthy and start working out (at home with push/pull ups, dumbbells, treadmill)… but I hate both! Have I improved my body over the last 365 days? NOT AT ALL. I have episodes when I really think eating healthy and working out will improve my chances. But nah… I know how it is.

I genuinely don’t want a relationship at this point (not coping, let me explain) I just want a kid. Obviously I desire sex, but in the same way I desire a shit. It’s a physiological urge that I can satisfy with fapping. What makes me depressed is the thought of not having a kid. If I could get a foid pregnant, she fucks off but I can keep the kid, I’d be genuinely happy with my life. That’s why I’ll never understand normie couples who decide to not have kids. I don’t see the point in just hanging around with some foid watching tv until we die