Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based If I'm a pedo for being attracted to her then so be it

It's weird isn't it because she really doesn't look 14!

If someone really is a pedo they're not going to be attracted to a girl who doesn't look like a minor anyway.

You may as well just find a girl who looks exactly the same and isn't a minor, lol

She sexy (in videogame ofc)

It's weird isn't it because she really doesn't look 14!

If someone really is a pedo they're not going to be attracted to a girl who doesn't look like a minor anyway.

You may as well just find a girl who looks exactly the same and isn't a minor, lol
It's basically Schrodinger's pedo. Ok until proven underage.

Last edited:
Bro openly admits being a pedo :feelskek:

fbi fbifam GIF by CBS
Pedo = being attracted to people who didnt hit puberty yet. If she hit puberty (which she did according to her looks) then it isnt pedophilia

fucking obnoxious bitch deserve rape

men cant even admit it this is why losing.

View attachment 1029043
Better to be a "pedo" than be a granny lover. What kind of heterosexual male can say with a straight face that he's not attracted to this angelic-looking neotenous 14 year old foid:feelsohh:?
Lucky or not some people are just born like this. There are foids and men who despite being 25 look like teenagers. Why do you think there is a term like "baby face" and people unironically call people who look way younger then they are that term?

She's just not like the majority and I bet other foids propably dislike her and are envious. She steals the chad. Not that it matters, chad is so beatiful that collective ownership of him by foids is enough.

17-21yo is perfect.
anything above that, is roastie and not worth my time.

The soyfag here is you, calling me a pedo for being attracted to teen foids, when pedophilia is when you're attracted to those that haven't hit puberty.
@PLA1092 @LeFrenchCel this is probably his reddit account. Please get rid of him.

Lol ITfags posted this

bet you many m en would find youn ger f0i ds hot. L00 k around. no dont say that though :feelsbaton:
Do you have shit in your eyes, or did you overdose on Copium and can´t see properly?
I clearly said 17-21, dumb fuck

View attachment 1029043
Better to be a "pedo" than be a granny lover. What kind of heterosexual male can say with a straight face that he's not attracted to this angelic-looking neotenous 14 year old foid:feelsohh:?
I'd definitely fuck and impregnate her.
Agecucks are often closeted pedos themselves.

The soyfag here is you, calling me a pedo for being attracted to teen foids, when pedophilia is when you're attracted to those that haven't hit puberty.
@PLA1092 @LeFrenchCel this is probably his reddit account. Please get rid of him.
Tbh. Suspicious activity. :yes:

@Darth_Aurelius The IPF must clone these whores en masse and send them out to incels across the world as subservient maids and slaves. :feelsLightsaber:
I'm sure some high iq incel is already stealing Stacy hair to one day clone giga stacies
Then he opens cloning facilities