Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If I woke up as chrisbrown (response to other thread)

TheMinimalist

TheMinimalist

Gamercel, weebcel, gymcel.
★★
I would transfer 51% of his total wealth into A FAKE bunch of charities that I would create for myself, then donate the rest to a REAL African charities. I would then determine the time I would eventually return to my original body, then I would set myself up in a trap that takes away my life seconds after my conciouness returns to my real body. Boom. Chris brown kills himself. I can live easy in my real body thanks to that 51%. And I've donated enough money to make myself feel better about not contributing to society. It looks like chrisbrown donated all his money to charity then took his life. Autopsy won't find shit so wouldn't investigate the 51% in the fake charity that the real me can enjoy.

Do you guys notice any flaws in this? Obviously it's a massive gamble since I don't know when or if I would return to my real body

why did you make your own thread to respond to another thread

I would probably just O.D. if i ever got thjat rich.