Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If I weren't on an SSRI I'd have cried in the grocery store today

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am panda-bear| 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
The stares... the comments I overhear... It's nothing new, but I'm still not used to it... (and no, I'm definitely not paranoid, I can SEE and hear them.)

Those fucking looks, today in the large grocery store, most of them from old women and children but also men. Most stares are just curious or irritated, but still. The implications are important (unlovable, feel like an alien), as well as the disrespect.

I expected it, of course, but it still made me sad. I was with mother but I wouldn't have done something anyway.

It will always be like that, for the rest of my days.

That's so brutal bro. And what makes it worse is I can tell you are a good dude who isn't an asshole, so you don't deserve it

I don't love chemical castration.
Sadly enough it doesn't decrease my sex-drive, just takes me 30min instead of 5min to coom

That's so brutal bro. And what makes it worse is I can tell you are a good dude who isn't an asshole, so you don't deserve it
Thanks, appreciate that bro

The stares... the comments I overhear... It's nothing new, but I'm still not used to it... (and no, I'm definitely not paranoid, I can SEE and hear them.)

Those fucking looks, today in the large grocery store, most of them from old women and children but also men. Most stares are just curious or irritated, but still. The implications are important (unlovable, feel like an alien), as well as the disrespect.

I expected it, of course, but it still made me sad. I was with mother but I wouldn't have done something anyway.

Just wear a ski mask in public theory

Brutal brocel. This forums the place to share experiences like this.

Brutal brocel. This forums the place to share experiences like this.
Yeah man, I need to. Don't wanna sound whiny but it's fucking hard to impossible to cope with looking so "special", standing out, frankly the disrespect and the forever-alone future

Yeah man, I need to. Don't wanna sound whiny but it's fucking hard to impossible to cope with looking so "special", standing out, frankly the disrespect and the forever-alone future
Oh no you’re good. I know what its like. You’re perfectly justified.

I was on SSRIs for 3 months but stopped

I hope you are able to cope well at least, shit like that just rips a peice out of you. It's why I rarely go outside now.

I hope you are able to cope well at least, shit like that just rips a peice out of you. It's why I rarely go outside now.
Exactly bro and thanks. I just KNEW what was going to happen but it still hurts the moments it does, makes you real uncomfortable and angry too.

I can kind of cope with (unhealthy) food and distracting myself with movies and shit but only in a limited way especially on the day such things happen.

In about one year I need a job bc my parents will kick me out if I don't have one. So atm I'm a half-neet at home (doing a degree fully online).

I was on SSRIs for 3 months but stopped
it doesn't do shit for me other than delayed cooming but even that "activity" makes me sad. mother wants me to see a shrink 1x per month and this guy earns a commission every time he gives me a carton of pills

I hope you can cope a bit too

it doesn't do shit for me other than delayed cooming but even that "activity" makes me sad. mother wants me to see a shrink 1x per month and this guy earns a commission every time he gives me a carton of pills
Exactly the same gave me delayed cooming aswell it honestly felt good tbh

Exactly the same gave me delayed cooming aswell it honestly felt good tbh
True but not when you're not home alone for long haha.. but it's less and less of a cope for me, just reminds me of what I'll never have

True but not when you're not home alone for long haha.. but it's less and less of a cope for me, just reminds me of what I'll never have
Jfl true yeah and it's still fucking brutal

I feel you brother.It feels:cryfeels::cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:

Damn...this happens to you too man? I've personally never seen a person as weird-looking as me
It happens to everyone on this forum besides the larping fakecels

It happens to everyone on this forum besides the larping fakecels
I can almost not believe that man, no offence. So people give users here weird stares/looks IRL? They are deformed and have a balloon head, missing facial bones?

I'm exceptionally weird looking. You could be too but I doubt most people here are more than ugly

Just wear a ski mask in public theory
My skull and orbital area are so weird that wouldn't work anyway, I tried one on just now just out of curiosity

That's brutal

We sub 5 men can’t have one day without people judging us for our appearance:feelsrope:

Brutal, I'm sorry mang

Hug pepe

From my experiences, when it stops working it essentially "mutes" your emotions at large, so you won't really feel *that* depressed but conversely you won't feel any improvements in your mood either

From my experiences, when it stops working it essentially "mutes" your emotions at large, so you won't really feel *that* depressed but conversely you won't feel any improvements in your mood either
I see, interesting. I've never liked them, nor have they really taken away my sadness, the feeling at least.

Sertraline/SSRIs are pretty safe but I think there are worse types of ADs.

"Antidepressants disrupt normal biological processes with potentially devastating consequences for some people who take them."

I see, interesting. I've never liked them, nor have they really taken away my sadness, the feeling at least.

Sertraline/SSRIs are pretty safe but I think there are worse types of ADs.

"Antidepressants disrupt normal biological processes with potentially devastating consequences for some people who take them."

You said it didn't make you unable to coom, but it did make you last longer. Same happened with me. Are you on your early 20s?

You said it didn't make you unable to coom, but it did make you last longer. Same happened with me. Are you on your early 20s?
I'm 27.

But I started when I was 23*. "Last longer" was one side-effect. Then I combined it with an atypical AD, which brought me back to "normal" cooming. Now on Zoloft only again.

*man... how the years fly by, and obviously I'm getting more and more hopeless, the (imagined) light at the end of the tunnel is gone.

I'm 27.

But I started when I was 23*. "Last longer" was one side-effect. Then I combined it with an atypical AD, which brought me back to "normal" cooming. Now on Zoloft only again.

*man... how the years fly by, and obviously I'm getting more and more hopeless, the (imagined) light at the end of the tunnel is gone.
I see, i thought I didn’t have that because I’m on my early twenties. Really does seem as if it’s a Russian roulette of side effects, everyone gets a different combo. I also had constant tremors and pretty terrible jaw clenching

I see, i thought I didn’t have that because I’m on my early twenties. Really does seem as if it’s a Russian roulette of side effects, everyone gets a different combo. I also had constant tremors and pretty terrible jaw clenching
Brutal. It may be, the younger you are, the less likely you'll have sexual side-effects

I feel you man i remember i was at the grocery store with my brother one time and i just had my earbuds in musicmaxxing while buying some ice cream to take home and i saw some kids running around me and there was a single mom yelling at the kids “to get away from that man he looks dangerous” I WAS LITERALLY FUCKING MINDING MY BUSINESS YOU FUCKING CUNT I HAVE NO ATTRACTION TO YOUR FAT FUCKING CHILDREN YOU STUPID BITCH:feelsree::feelsree:

I feel you man i remember i was at the grocery store with my brother one time and i just had my earbuds in musicmaxxing while buying some ice cream to take home and i saw some kids running around me and there was a single mom yelling at the kids “to get away from that man he looks dangerous” I WAS LITERALLY FUCKING MINDING MY BUSINESS YOU FUCKING CUNT I HAVE NO ATTRACTION TO YOUR FAT FUCKING CHILDREN YOU STUPID BITCH:feelsree::feelsree:
That's so brutal man

I just fucking hate this world sometimes man just people in general piss me off
I can totally relate dude, I just don't fucking understand people openly staring at me or saying shit about my looks so loud I can overhear.

Could name hundreds of examples
"mom why does this man look so weird"
"that's the ugliest person I've ever seen" (said by grownups)
"mom is that a man or a woman" - I was glad when the mom said "that's a man" (I have a weird head and no facial bones – no facial structure)
or "how tf does this guy look like" (said by several grownups over the years but I overheard it)

I can totally relate dude, I just don't fucking understand people openly staring at me or saying shit about my looks so loud I can overhear.

Could name hundreds of examples
"mom why does this man look so weird"
"that's the ugliest person I've ever seen" (said by grownups)
"mom is that a man or a woman" - I was glad when the mom said "that's a man" (I have a weird head and no facial bones – no facial structure)
or "how tf does this guy look like" (said by several grownups over the years but I overheard it)
Was called a pedo before i was even 18 that i looked like one

I remember i was asleep in class overheard two foids talking about me “ yeah that guy looks like a pedofile tehehehe”

Fucking bet if i was chad in my late 20s hitting up on them they’ll just say “age is just a number” and let me bang them what an absolute fucking shitshow it is

Then there’s another time inwas trying to be nice to some neighbors it was some 5 year olds bday ( i was 15) and they were riding bikes saw the birthday kid gave him like $10 and the fucking parents just yelled at the kid to get back to house

Jesus as im typing this i just feel rage doesn’t help im constantly fucking sexually frustrated and seeing this stupid fucking trend on tiktok where foids at 14 already have 12 “bodies” :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

It’s just fucking pure suifuel living in this world

Also to put it on top of that my fucking roomate calls his gf on speaker just like baby talking to each other and I GET EVEN MORE FUCING PISSED OFF so i just out ny headphones in and try to music maxx

Was called a pedo before i was even 18 that i looked like one

I remember i was asleep in class overheard two foids talking about me “ yeah that guy looks like a pedofile tehehehe”

Fucking bet if i was chad in my late 20s hitting up on them they’ll just say “age is just a number” and let me bang them what an absolute fucking shitshow it is

Then there’s another time inwas trying to be nice to some neighbors it was some 5 year olds bday ( i was 15) and they were riding bikes saw the birthday kid gave him like $10 and the fucking parents just yelled at the kid to get back to house

Jesus as im typing this i just feel rage doesn’t help im constantly fucking sexually frustrated and seeing this stupid fucking trend on tiktok where foids at 14 already have 12 “bodies” :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

It’s just fucking pure suifuel living in this world

Also to put it on top of that my fucking roomate calls his gf on speaker just like baby talking to each other and I GET EVEN MORE FUCING PISSED OFF so i just out ny headphones in and try to music maxx
Damn, seems like we're going through similar shit.

Where do you live and how old are you?

I'm German, 27

I was on them once but I immediately quit after libido drop but having a little bit less depression was nice