Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If I were from USA or Western Europe I would have a girlfriend

theonlytruecel

theonlytruecel

Banned
-
But i had to live in Greece, one of the countries were in order to find a gf you have to have a huge social circle, extreme social skills, speak with her for at least 5 months, be jacked and spend too much money. In USA things are easier! Just laugh at greekcels. We dont even have the one night stand culture here, or the going alone to a bar either. You must be with a group of friends otherwise you are considered weird. We dont even have many people in tinder, so girls look for the 2 or 3 chads.

If any Greekcel is reading this LDAR

92jFQUq.jpg

Cope cope cope like the pope.

The female/male ratio is WORST in anglosphere west
probably you had better chance in Greece

Cope cope cope like the pope.

The female/male ratio is WORST in anglosphere west
probably you had better chance in Greece

in america i am considered exotic. in greece i am just another beta

My nigga Gambler is posting like a motherfucker today. @M.Bison is Gambler as well.

Just Zorbamaxx

Greece is EU so you can go to western Europe if you want

I am from Greece too. Είσαι όντως Έλληνας?

Lol you wouldn't. The west is on insane difficulty you will be competing with gigachads on tinder. Hypergamy is at its peak here. Stay in Greece boyo

But i had to live in Greece, one of the countries were in order to find a gf you have to have a huge social circle, extreme social skills, speak with her for at least 5 months, be jacked and spend too much money. In USA things are easier! Just laugh at greekcels. We dont even have the one night stand culture here, or the going alone to a bar either. You must be with a group of friends otherwise you are considered weird. We dont even have many people in tinder, so girls look for the 2 or 3 chads.

If any Greekcel is reading this LDAR

Stop coping faggot. It's the same everywhere.

KEK. White girls here don't like "exotic" guys unless they're Chad from whatever "exotic" country they come from. There's plenty of lonely ethnics here.

location doesn't matter

Convince me that you aren't Incelman