Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If I wasn't short I'd be chad

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
I'm 5'5" but am in really great shape. I'm probably stronger and have greater stamina than men who have a good 4-6 inches on me. But being short cancels all of that. On top of that having a sub 5 face means it never even began. If I was at least 6' tall I'd be chad because of my superior athleticism for my size.

you'd still be sub5, but if u were like 6ft2 or more yeah u would slay even without ur athleticism

>sub 5 face
>Chad

Pick one and only one, friendo

so what id be chad if i had a 9/10 face retarded post

so what id be chad if i had a 9/10 face retarded post
No you illiterate dipshit. With my body and being 6 feet I could slay foid pussy even with my ugly face. I'd just have to beat a loser like you to death and some Stacy will see me as a hero for torturing an incel. Height >face and that's an objective fact no matter how much retards like you pretend it's not.

Cope, if you have a sub5 face, being tall wouldn't make you a chad

i feel the same way.
my only real drawbacks are being 5'6 and asian imo

you have sub 5 face, you could be 7 feet tall and women still wouldnt want you, face > > > > > height

No you illiterate dipshit. With my body and being 6 feet I could slay foid pussy even with my ugly face. I'd just have to beat a loser like you to death and some Stacy will see me as a hero for torturing an incel. Height >face and that's an objective fact no matter how much retards like you pretend it's not.
gay retard

Same, if I was tall, I'd be chadpreetlite.