Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If I was to leave a suicide note. I couldn't describe the pain in it

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
This is one thing I've always thought of.

I've always contemplated suicide for years and years. I've even been to the edge of a building and stood there for hours considering it but could never bring myself to actually do it because of either fear or a glimmer of hope. However I'd like to leave a note of some kind for my parents and family as I wouldn't want to leave people with any doubt as to why this happened. I also wouldn't want people to come up with bullshit like, he was schizophrenic or he was having a hard time in work or didn't have many friends etc. People are fucking responsible for this and I'd like my death to be attributed to that.

The problem is I have no idea what I could write in this note to fully describe the pain. Mainly because the people who read it won't have experienced the pain I have been through or be able to relate to it. Plus it is the same situation repeating over and over again - girls like other men over me, girls like my friends over me etc etc.

Copy and paste ER’s manifesto

The problem is I have no idea what I could write in this note to fully describe the pain. Mainly because the people who read it won't have experienced the pain I have been through or be able to relate to it. Plus it is the same situation repeating over and over again - girls like other men over me, girls like my friends over me etc etc.

Copy and paste ER’s manifesto

I can understand why he required an actual manifesto to describe the extent of this problem however the problem I have with ER is the fact that he was concerned with the fact that hot girls didn't like him. My problem is that NO girls like me and I'm over ten years older than him.

Like everything else I've tried in life, writing a suicide note wouldn't make any difference, so I wouldn't even bother. If anything, I would pick a date like Valentine's Day or my mother's birthday to make a statement without having to say or write a word.

Actions say more than a thousand words...
b_1_q_0_p_0.jpg

This is one thing I've always thought of.

I've always contemplated suicide for years and years. I've even been to the edge of a building and stood there for hours considering it but could never bring myself to actually do it because of either fear or a glimmer of hope. However I'd like to leave a note of some kind for my parents and family as I wouldn't want to leave people with any doubt as to why this happened. I also wouldn't want people to come up with bullshit like, he was schizophrenic or he was having a hard time in work or didn't have many friends etc. People are fucking responsible for this and I'd like my death to be attributed to that.

Write a manifesto then. Your whole life story should do the trick.

Actions say more than a thousand words...
b_1_q_0_p_0.jpg

Not really though. He killed a couple of below average girls and a couple of asian kids that he lived with and failed to get into a sorrority house, which was his main plan. His actions are also labeled as entitled by the vast majority of people and the fact that he only complains about stacies not wanting him rather than all girls (which would be my case) backs this up.

People outside of the incel community use him as an example to compare us to making us seem entitled to only hot girls.

Not really though. He killed a couple of below average girls and a couple of asian kids that he lived with and failed to get into a sorrority house, which was his main plan. His actions are also labeled as entitled by the vast majority of people and the fact that he only complains about stacies not wanting him rather than all girls (which would be my case) backs this up.

People outside of the incel community use him as an example to compare us to making us seem entitled to only hot girls.
Haters gonna hate

Fuck a note make videos explaining your pain then do whatever you wish