Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If I was this manlet I would've roped on the spot

Rope? This guy is at second base. I wish I were him. :feelsohh:

Rope? This guy is at second base. I wish I were him. :feelsohh:
Yeah idk wtf these idiots are on about. "Rope" when the foid clearly wants him and is staring at him like a juicy hamburger.

Yeah idk wtf these idiots are on about. "Rope" when the foid clearly wants him and is staring at him like a juicy hamburger.
It's staged. You really think a giant foid wants a turbomanlet over 1 foot shorter than her? :lul:

It's staged. You really think a giant foid wants a turbomanlet over 1 foot shorter than her? :lul:
She's like 6'9 all men are short to her, in this case I think face is more important, there can't be more than a hundred thousand people in the entire world over 6'9. I have never seen a 6'9+ person in my life.

i actually get off to bitches exactly like this kicking the ever loving fuck outa me.

Before i fuck them senseless.

Then after i'm finished getting off to my hearts content… just booting them out the door. Until i need their services again.

Yeah i said it. Now what nigga?
:feelsEhh:

She's like 6'9 all men are short to her, in this case I think face is more important, there can't be more than a hundred thousand people in the entire world over 6'9. I have never seen a 6'9+ person in my life.
Cope, even if she can't find taller she'll still go for 6'5+.

I wouldn't mind being with her if she's stacy like her and loves me:feelsaww::feelsaww:

This cunt is 206 cm . Owarida kek.

Litteraly god Tier height , unfortunatly on the wrong gender. :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

The bitch is literally 7'9+ ogres only

I'd ER her if it happened to me. (In GTA V)

Gonna have to agree with op, as a manlet I know I am literally and figuratively looked over by women taller than myself. The only reason I have not roped is because I imagine jokes would be made about putting me in a child sized coffin. I refuse to let my corpse be their fucking personal punchline.

Fapfuel for @incelerated

Living the dream, I would love an Amazonian foid

Suifuel af, ovER for below 6'2cels :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::society::feelsrope:

:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels: |fucking nephilims.

She has very big feet and she has videos where guys lick and suck her feet on the internet, foot worship videos. Would be perfect to be a short worshiper of her feet.

https://br.spankbang.com/6wrvv/video/ugly+man+worship+tallest+model+big+feet+size+47?
This is some good shit.

Fk it.

All my hopes of an actual relationship are basically nil now so I can see myself getting into some shit like this in the years ahead if i dont croak first.

Its a win win situation either way.

I don't know what kind of fetish that ginatess has but yeah that's hot. Imagine how much leg she has :feelsohh::feelsohh:
She's almost a foot and a half taller than me :feelskek::feelsrope::lasereyes: