Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If I was normie I wouldn't think about suicide every da

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
If I was normie I wouldn't think about suicide every day. I would just find an aevrage job, marry an average girl; instead i'm rotting in my parent's apartment waiting for rope

no, cucks are our enemies. don't let your mind be corrupted by them

My dreamt life would be average looks, average job, average looking wife loving me, 2 kids and coping with some mediocore boring stuff, like movies, few drinks with friends or some games.

Sadly, I will probably never experience real life, kill myself before 30 and lose most of my life on tryharding job and university just to anyway lose at the end. Society needs to set some mandatory / legal funded euthanasia, I can bet that most of subhuman men like me would off themselves. I hate this fucking world so much..

My dreamt life would be average looks, average job, average looking wife loving me, 2 kids and coping with some mediocore boring stuff, like movies, few drinks with friends or some games.

Sadly, I will probably never experience real life, kill myself before 30 and lose most of my life on tryharding job and university just to anyway lose at the end. Society needs to set some mandatory / legal funded euthanasia, I can bet that most of subhuman men like me would off themselves. I hate this fucking world so much..
Me too I have the same ambitions

no, cucks are our enemies. don't let your mind be corrupted by them

Back in the early 2000s incel culture wasn't mainstream or even thought about. This project was done without that influence on how they examined the issue and it was done in a very well done manner to show people things they are uncomfortable with and should be eye-opening. To say.. oh this is just incel fuel.. that isn't true. This was a problem long before incels made it into their explanation of unsuccess in dating. But these days it's all too easy to say it's part of an incel's delusion and not truly understand how this really is a problem for unattractive people both men and women

Just betabuxx a poor girl.

Back in the early 2000s incel culture wasn't mainstream or even thought about. This project was done without that influence on how they examined the issue and it was done in a very well done manner to show people things they are uncomfortable with and should be eye-opening. To say.. oh this is just incel fuel.. that isn't true. This was a problem long before incels made it into their explanation of unsuccess in dating. But these days it's all too easy to say it's part of an incel's delusion and not truly understand how this really is a problem for unattractive people both men and women
I always think I'm the underdog before I know what a incel was. Funny, I also had thoughts about repeating no Russian in MW2 (it was early 2010s)