Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story If i was more chill and mature i could have spent more time with my itis

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
Durign my post graduate last year, i met a super cute 33 yo girl who happened to be the best student in my class (im 27 btw). I didnt see her much cuz the class went online but i got good vibes from her. At some point in winter 21, i decided to message her. I wasnt super into her early on, she had a cute face and a nice ass buti got charmed by her wit and intelligence over time. We had a lot in common and would chat for hours every day. She even helped me with the exams.

I asked her out and she said "after the exams we arrange it". Then the exams went by and she told me she had to take her mom for vaccine. I got mad and blocked her but added her again a few days later like a good dog. I told her i rly wanted to meet and get to know her and she replied that we can go out but on a friendly level.Then she messaged next day to arrange it. It was quite nice tbh tbh, no weird shit like the other girls i went out with. Unfortunately, i couldnt make a move on her.

Next day, i got caught up with work and was late for class. She messaged me, asking where i am. I though this was a step forward. I asked her out again but responded that she will be with her mom in the weekend. I asked her out again next week and she said she doesnt meet people because her mom is sensitive and might get sick. A week later, i made a witty remark during class and she messaged me about it saying she noticed it too. I took the opportunity and asked her if she is in a relationship. She replied "No, but this doesnt change anything between us. We are friends and its gonna stay like that". I asked "Forever?" and she responded "Yes, forever". I ended it with just a "Damn" and we never spoke again after that.

It could have gone better tbh tbh. If i didnt panick, if i was more chill, maybe i could have gone out a second time with her. She would have still rejected me cuz im not tall and good looking but still, would have gone better. Maybe we would still be on talking terms today and i could tell her stories from the military. Now, i cant, i have to keep them to myself, its over.

And would it be good to talk to a foid that you badly want, but she doesn't want you at all?
yes because im trapped in a military c amp so i couldnt see her anyway