Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If I was good looking, i wouldn’t be antisocial

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
The only reason why I am anti-social is because I know that people don’t like my face.

If I had Hollywood-tier looks, i would be very social and not shy at all.

It's not easy to act right when every fucking dumbass worships prettyfags and discourages low smv men

It's not easy to act right when every fucking dumbass worships prettyfags and discourages low smv men
That’s the problem. I mean, i know i have the right to exist and be who i am in this earth just like Chad, but knowing I am not welcome in this earth makes me act otherwise

That’s the problem. I mean, i know i have the right to exist and be who i am in this earth just like Chad, but knowing I am not welcome in this earth makes me act otherwise
but normfags arent self aware to know all of this, to realize there are people who are born with physical imperfections. It really shows you how stupid everyone is to let their instincts get the hang of their judgement.

If we had good genes, we wouldn't be incel.

The only reason why I am anti-social is because I know that people don’t like my face.

If I had Hollywood-tier looks, i would be very social and not shy at all.
It's hard not to hate humanity when you're subhuman. You see how shit it really is and how there's really no good or evil.