Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

if i was either of them i never wouldve found this place

it’s so unfair having to watch chads when youre just trying to watch some entertaining tv show. You see them being in a pussy-wetting, admirable role which is just a modicum of what they experience irl.

it’s so unfair having to watch chads when youre just trying to watch some entertaining tv show. You see them being in a pussy-wetting, admirable role which is just a modicum of what they experience irl.

Your dad shouldn't have racemixxed. White genes= reccesive
Asian genes= dominant
That's why most hapas are ugly and don't inherit the causcasian jaw, skin colour or height. Most look like weird looking Asians or if lucky Turks.

Your dad shouldn't have racemixxed. White genes= reccesive
Asian genes= dominant
That's why most hapas are ugly and don't inherit the causcasian jaw, skin colour or height. Most look like weird looking Asians or if lucky Turks.
Why are you here then, supposed chaddam? Sands are all chads

He’s chad and proves you wrong. I wish i was him

Last edited:
Nobody wouldve unless they were severely autistic or under 5’6
Most here are above 5’6 and not severely autistic. Obviously, forum interactions mean jack shir. Everyone who’s used discord knows behaviour is diff on there whether more or less nt. Maybe lots are severely autistic. I doubt it though.

Most here are above 5’6 and not severely autistic. Obviously, forum interactions mean jack shir. Everyone who’s used discord knows behaviour is diff on there whether more or less nt. Maybe lots are severely autistic. I doubt it though.
I’m mildly at most and not under 5’6 or framelet or dicklet, So if I had one of their faces I’d ascend

I’m mildly at most and not under 5’6 or framelet or dicklet, So if I had one of their faces I’d ascend
lmao i misinterpreted it

youd have to be sub 5’4 to be here if you were them

It was #1 in a search for incel when I found it