Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If I was buying some rope and a sledgehammer, can you guess what it would be for?

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I'm almost definitely not buying them :)

But if I was... what would this be for, or in case of?

I just wanted to see if anyone gets it!

(if no-one has any idea I'll give clues I guess, lol)

Last edited:
To prepare for a zombie apocalypse

Tearing down walls and laying out bridges?

Tying up people in your basement and bashing their legs in for crossing a shady lone shark you work for.
That or some extremely kinky shit:shock::shock::shock:

Tie one end of the rope to those carnival games and the other end to your neck. Then you smash the plate to shoot the bell ringer straight upward to get roped instantly.

Pitbull hunting?

Cock training. You would tie the rope around your cock and the other end around the sledgehammer then lift the sledgehammer using your cock.

@lemon21 got it in the first post!

Years back I read that smashing the stairs was the best way to escape zombies and recently I've been playing Project Zomboid on Steam. In that if you have a sledgehammer you can smash the stairs and also use clothing to craft a sheet rope or two so you can easily enter and leave your new base :)

So yeah, it was that!

Great guesses though everyone!

The spelunking one by @Transcended Trucel impressed me too - I actually don't think I knew that caving was also called spelunking. I do also own the game Spelunky on Steam, though!

omg FIRST POST, lol

That's amazing how did you do that? XD
I duuno i thought you were gonna said roping so i made a 180 and that thought was the first to come to mind.
I refunded project zomboid, is it any good? tried playing it but the windows that pop up were really ugly

I duuno i thought you were gonna said roping so i made a 180 and that thought was the first to come to mind.
I refunded project zomboid, is it any good? tried playing it but the windows that pop up were really ugly

Ah I see now. Weird coincidence!

And that's a shame about Zomboid.

Do you mean the in-game windows?

It's being very actively developed I think.

Build 40 looks primitive but very functional and fleshed-out.

Build 41 beta looks and feels a lot more modern and advanced, and seems pretty bug-free to me, too.

I have a sledgehammer....

It's got a lifetime guarantee!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJWJE0x7T4Q

lol well that's good to have :D

If the zombie apocalypse happens you'll be prepared!

Last edited: