Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If I was a trust find baby this would be so much easier

solcel

solcel

Banned
-
Fuck man if I had 30 million trust fund or some shit like that. I could just shit on uni. I could be approaching foids and do all sorts of shit. Having such a huge safety net would be so nice. Man I could fuck over anyone with that kind of insurance

U talkin about dan blitzern or someshit? He was one and spends time working as a poker player and traveling the workd with a bunch of foids and his niggas.

I would kill someone for that amount of money

I'd be genuinely happy if I was rich. I'd live a great NEET life. I think genuine poorcels think money wouldn't make them happy because they don't really know what it feels like to have nice things.
I've sort of felt what it feels like to have money since my family is upper-middle class and I want more. I want to be able to afford the most expensive shit for my hobbies and live comfortably as a NEET. That's my dream.

Last edited:
If I was a trustfund baby I'd just spend all my money on world of warships

Fuck man if I had 30 million trust fund or some shit like that. I could just shit on uni. I could be approaching foids and do all sorts of shit. Having such a huge safety net would be so nice. Man I could fuck over anyone with that kind of insurance
Sorry that’s only for white people. Oh wait they have an advantage approaching too...

So they’d approach more and more effieciently

That is the nature of being white.

Have your cake, eat it too

Sorry that’s only for white people. Oh wait they have an advantage approaching too...

So they’d approach more and more effieciently

That is the nature of being white.

Have your cake, eat it too
cope

I'd be genuinely happy if I was rich. I'd live a great NEET life. I think genuine poorcels think money wouldn't make them happy because they don't really know what it feels like to have nice things.
I've sort of felt what it feels like to have money since my family is upper-middle class and I want more. I want to be able to afford the most expensive shit for my hobbies and live comfortably as a NEET. That's my dream.
im not rich, but ill say im well off for my age, and it still doesnt make me happy or any happier. it just allows me to pay bills easy thats it

im not rich, but ill say im well off for my age, and it still doesnt make me happy or any happier. it just allows me to pay bills easy thats it
Are you NEET? Wageslaves can't be happy.
I want to be a rich NEET.