Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory If i was a mod

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
I would allow to brag about sexual experiences and then just ban all the users who exposed themselves as fakecel. I guess 80% would be gone in an instant

Based bait. Oh, shit, I'm screwed!

I would allow to brag about sexual experiences and then just ban all the users who exposed themselves as fakecel. I guess 80% would be gone in an instant
Very very based

i sex every night lol im so lonely :(

Fucking fakecel scum. I hate users who had unpaid sexual experiences.

I find myself to be professional when it comes to moderating forums since I’m a moderator on another blackpilled forum and do my job properly and only ban and warn people if I feel they are breaking rules.

Edit: Actually, I can’t remember if I have banned a user yet, besides banning people who requested a ban but I definitely warned users. I have banned users on another blackpill forum I use to be moderator on though for breaking rules.

Last edited:
I find myself to be professional when it comes to moderating forums since I’m a moderator on another blackpilled forum and do my job properly and only ban and warn people if I feel they are breaking rules.

Edit: Actually, I can’t remember if I have banned a user yet, besides banning people who requested a ban but I definitely warned users. I have banned users on another blackpill forum I use to be moderator on though for breaking rules.