Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If I was a foid I probably wouldn't find love either.

brutalpilled

brutalpilled

Greycel
Being curry is the worst subhuman trait. If I was a girl, I'll probably get sex :feelsohh: but my recessed chin and subpar genes will still screw me over. My sister is currently in high school and she's currently being ostracized :feelshehe: because she lacks the same social skills and has the same subpar genes. She began dressing like all the white foids to "fit in" but no luck yet, they all ignore her :feelskek:

She still has it better than me though because in the future someone will settle for her.

Foids cant lose. Just wait till your sister starts getting passed around by the basketball team :feelsjuice:
She's into cumskins but they all ignore her :lul: she has the foid version of my face so the only way she can ascend is by whoremaxxing or settling with another currycel :feelskek: true love isn't real for currys

She's into cumskins but they all ignore her :lul: she has the foid version of my face so the only way she can ascend is by whoremaxxing or settling with another currycel :feelskek: true love isn't real for currys
Another desperate curry will see her and immediately fall in love with her and will beg her to make a family one day.

No unless you, like your sister, are obsessed with cumskins and wouldn't settle for a curry.

If you were a girl i would rape u :feelsaww:

Many men will go for women below their looks level. It’s like a homeless dude just taking whatever he can get. If you offer him cold left over KFC, he will eat it.

Many simps are ready to marry disabled foids so its not that true.

If I was a foid, I would've got sex too. Foids live very easy lives.

Being curry is the worst subhuman trait. If I was a girl, I'll probably get sex :feelsohh: but my recessed chin and subpar genes will still screw me over. My sister is currently in high school and she's currently being ostracized :feelshehe: because she lacks the same social skills and has the same subpar genes. She began dressing like all the white foids to "fit in" but no luck yet, they all ignore her :feelskek:

She still has it better than me though because in the future someone will settle for her.

View: https://youtu.be/M8QDTiV5W6s