Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If I planned a meeting

LunarEagle

LunarEagle

Moneymaxx or die
★★
If I planned a meeting for people in this forum to meet up in real life, all expenses paid, how many of you would go?

What the hell would we do? Awkwardly stand near each other equally divided in all four corners and realize that internet lingo doesn't translate well IRL? Or organize in a sort of lame incel Project Mayhem?

If the later is on the table then absolutely

giphy.gif

What the hell would we do? Awkwardly stand near each other equally divided in all four corners and realize that internet lingo doesn't translate well IRL? Or organize in a sort of lame incel Project Mayhem?

Damn, word. When you put it that way. I just thought that maybe incels would be interested in socializing with other incels in real life, but when I really think about it, what incel would even want to do that? My hopes to form a real life incel brotherhood where everyone takes care of each other is just a pipe dream. Now I want to rope even more...

Damn, word. When you put it that way. I just thought that maybe incels would be interested in socializing with other incels in real life, but when I really think about it, what incel would even want to do that? My hopes to form a real life incel brotherhood where everyone takes care of each other is just a pipe dream. Now I want to rope even more...
That's the spirit

If I planned a meeting for people in this forum to meet up in real life, all expenses paid, how many of you would go?
Would you by us a plane ticket? I'd come.

if ı was in your country ı'd love to meet with you guys

I've been on 4chan meetups in my city and they all went well. I think we would have a lot to talk about and we could help each other improve.

With more and more extreme reactions simply caused by labels. I don’t think this would be a good idea. If people found out there was an incel meet up, they serious might be in danger from attacks.

Yes, i'd pay for ticket, hotels, food and maybe an allowance
Wow. I'd definitely come. I don't have a lot of money as I'm still a student but I'd pay for my food myself and some other stuff. Where would the meetup be?

With more and more extreme reactions simply caused by labels. I don’t think this would be a good idea. If people found out there was an incel meet up, they serious might be in danger from attacks.
Its gonna be a while because I still have to generate the mnoney. Anywhere from 6 to 12 months. I expect most of you to rope before then though. Lol.

I have a hard time talking to people on the internet. The idea of meeting with those whom I only have a loose understanding of based from online experiences sounds like a disaster.

Also, it'd be a prime target for cucks and foids to raid. Or possibly even the Feds.

I promise you it would be super awkward and a waste of time, most of us are awkward as fuck in real life, there's no way putting us all in a room together will turn out well

You will get unexpected trannies, toasties and soyboy guests.