Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If i only would have 1 friend who's in the same situation like me

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
I hate it pretending like im a "normal guy" around my Friends (actually ex Friends, since im Living to 95% in Isolation)

They are all going out, having girlfriends, having fun etc.

If i would talk with them About my true problems they would laugh me out and see me as a alien

Smug4

Yeah I have one who is like me but I don't see him much since we go to different schools

I'm in the same situation. I have never met another guy who's open about his inceldom. I know two of my friends are incels but they will never admit it. This site is the only place where I can vent about my frustrations as a soon to be 30 year old virgin. I'm sure I will still be posting here when I turn 40. It's over.

I'm in the same situation. I have never met another guy who's open about his inceldom. I know two of my friends are incels but they will never admit it. This site is the only place where I can vent about my frustrations as a soon to be 30 year old virgin. I'm sure I will still be posting here when I turn 40. It's over.

Will you reach 40 ?
That's the question

Makes you wonder how many never identify out of shame. There may be many more of us than we realise.