Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If I only had a huge dick, I wouldn't be depressed

I would still be depressed , but cope well with the fact i have a big one

It sounds like OP got close enough to a foid to actually have her see his dick :chad:
I fucking wish
But they'd laugh at me hysterically, so I probably shouldn't

Incel with big dick > Chad with small dick

If you have a big dick, you can at least have something to be proud of and possibly enjoy masturbation more, even if it will not get you laid – however, if you have a small dick, women will hate you for it even if you are Chad.

If you have a big dick, you can at least have something to be proud of and possibly enjoy masturbation more, even if it will not get you laid – however, if you have a small dick, women will hate you for it even if you are Chad.
"B-b-b-uuut if ur ugly no girl see it so it a waste right right???? :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:"

have thin girth shape like cone and it make me feel like shit. so its not perfectly ok
Thugmaxx

You Don't enjoy masturbation more. What Is This bs?
@Personalityinkwell thoughts? dick size dont matter
My long mid+ autism killed my SMV