Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If i lived in a better world

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
If i lived in a better world (or at a time in the past) I would love to have a wife and raise a child together. Too bad this world is shit, with feminism and beta cucks left and right, there's no way i'd ever get to have my happiness. My looksmatch wouldn't want me, uglier women have high standards, even if i got a girl she would cheat and divorce rape me. My son would grow up to be an incel, and my daughter would grow up to be a slut. Why can't i just have happiness? To marry and raise a child is my dream of a normal life, yet i am robbed of that. :incel::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::cryfeels:

world is ruined and we know who did it

You and I are on the same page, man. All we can do is keep coping awhile longer or face the rope.

You and I are on the same page, man. All we can do is keep coping awhile longer or face the rope.
Every year full of loneliness that passes, the rope looks better and better

this generation is the absolute worst. It angers me so much that I could actually enjoy life if i was born in a better time or planet