Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If I hadn't mouth breathed as a child, how different my life would be.. How different my memories and youth.

• Thread starter fortniteroleplayer
  • Start date
fortniteroleplayer

fortniteroleplayer

Banned
-
It's nice, people tell me that I look like JESUS when I have a beard and long hair. It's more than nice tbh Idk if I'd trade it but I like to think about the difference my love would be if I could breath through my nose as a child, and my face didn't grow long.
Brb no dark circle under my eye. Forward growth.
Lot of harmony which girls will now find appealing.
Eyes that girls compliment.
Not a hooked nose.
Short midface. No gummy smile. Wide palate. Straighter teeth. Wider face/skull.
Girls in my youth would flawk to me. I can be as autistic and eccentric and clownlike as much as a I pleased but girls would love me. How much different my life would be... Life on easy mode fr.

Look at this stuff.

629f439fb50cac1a1cb376fb_NqhNqtTSeyHZ0YqyaBY_0EFPjgQE2iFt_hi9r4L2Fd0MynOp5v0g5g18lNX80WdswDEkNjG-yBY7ixhcQ_gCXjYYw3W5wz81BV2OGP_d3qPWeUFjDe4IglKJMNTOX5HSTqjAlo5ejAndaIjp_g.jpeg

FOtpwVqVIAgCffN.jpg

e6acfb_70be712bcde04399ac3c53c5cfa231c7~mv2.jpg

conscious-breathing-child-teeth-face1.jpg

Last edited:
So what ur saying is the son of God was an incel?

i probably would have been normie tier if i hadn't mouth breathed as a kid :feelsbadman: