Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If I had to go to college I would I ironically go ER or kill myself (roblox pizza place)

VλREN

VλREN

(A living cringe compilation) lambdacel λ
★★★★
Am about to turn twenty one this November, most zoomniggers around my age are busying starting there second year of college and driving around there fancy cars and fucking each other.

If I had to go to college I would literally snap form seeing all the young attractive couples and foids, I would be putting myself into debt for mental torture.

I don’t know what I can or want to do with my life honestly, I heard that trade school is filled with IQ and skill moggers, but I can’t imagine foids earning a trade.

How the hell do collegecels cope?

Am about to turn twenty one this November, most zoomniggers around my age are busying starting there second year of college and driving around there fancy cars and fucking each other.

If I had to go to college I would literally snap form seeing all the young attractive couples and foids, I would be putting myself into debt for mental torture.

I don’t know what I can or want to do with my life honestly, I heard that trade school is filled with IQ and skill moggers, but I can’t imagine foids earning a trade.

How the hell do collegecels cope?
neet is life brocel

find a wagecuk job to work at, indulge in copes like alcholo and junk food, buy a rope to rope when things get too tough

I am thinking of going to college at in my mid 20s, I fear it will be a horrible experience, but I do not want to be a wagie for the rest of my life.