Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If I had to choose between being an incel or being a female rape survivor, I'd choose the latter

AshamedVirgin34

AshamedVirgin34

Sexlessness survivor
★★
Imagine if I was a sexually active woman who one day got brutally raped by a man, it would be horrible, but I would still choose that rather than what I currently have, I perceive female rape survivors as privileged compared to me. I want sex, just to feel validated as a man that attracts members of the opposite sex, I am desperate for that validation because if I don't get it it means I'm not a normal person.

Of course I don't want to be raped, rape is horrible, I wouldn't like to be raped by another man for example, but a man who fucks multiple women and one day is violently raped by a fat gay is still privileged, because after that he can keep fucking women and achieving the dream we couldn't achieve, sexhavers are privileged and people who are that privileged don't deserve my sympathy, and the same happens with women who survived rape. If women say they would rather be rejected like we are rather than survive rape, it's ok, it's their preference, but I wouldn't choose the same, I hate being a 22yo virgin, I want sex and I want it now!!!!! I just can't fucking wait, I'm desperate and I need it!!!!!

Last edited:
wanting to become a foid makes you trans

Many male rape survivors who've also gone through the extreme loneliness we do also say the same thing.

According to Socrates incarnates in our community.
You're all so fucking retarded that sometimes I question why I even come here.

Tranny thread. Normally it would be some new greycel who would make this thread not a 2022cel:feelswhat:

Imagine if I was a sexually active woman who one day got brutally raped by a man, it would be horrible, but I would still choose that rather than what I currently have, I perceive female rape survivors as privileged compared to me. I want sex, just to feel validated as a man that attracts members of the opposite sex, I am desperate for that validation because if I don't get it it means I'm not a normal person.
Life is short. Don’t worry.. Would you have sex with female you didnt like??

Life is short. Don’t worry.. Would you have sex with female you didnt like??
And in this short life some people get to fuck all the time with multiple consensual people which is my dream, and I can't tolerate it, I can't accept this inequality, it is not FAIR!!!!! WHY CAN THEY EXPERIENCE IT, BUT NOT ME?????

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

And in this short life some people get to fuck all the time with multiple consensual people which is my dream, and I can't tolerate it, I can't accept this inequality, it is not FAIR!!!!! WHY CAN THEY EXPERIENCE IT, BUT NOT ME?????
This society only caters to certain people and we’re seen as trash just cause we don’t fit their stupid standards.

True, and women can't accept they are privileged.
It's not that they can't accept it under their own volition, they are incapable of it. Women are neurologically programmed to seek the best of the best, always, because seeking the best means the best possible outcome for their offspring. This is why they were forced to be humble before feminism as they would constantly cheat.