Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If i had the sharingan and a mask i would nobody max tbh

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
I would deepen my voice and i would legit would have no identity imagine wanting to be part of anything rather than wanting to be a part of nothing itself and then i would infinite moon eye plan max and just create the ideal utopia or if i had the rinne sharingan i would play the hand of god i would be working behind the scenes to bring about my projected idea of what perfection is.

Legit deep voice plus sharingan/rinnegan is everything.

My new name and identity would be dracul julias romanov the 2 eyed abyss it would be quite the thing if i could get access to those damn eyes

Obitomaxxing?

Obitomaxxing?

TBH Except i would be what madara said and who was madara anyone who hated this world and denied everything that made them human and worked to bring about the moon eye plan

I'd enslave this earth

I'd enslave this earth

I wouldn't i would use that power for something higher i want free will manifested my manifested will