Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL If I had the power to do so, here is what would happen to IT members.

• Thread starter 2002AryanMaxxed1488
  • Start date
2002AryanMaxxed1488

2002AryanMaxxed1488

卐 5'6 Uggo with Rage, Depression, ADHD & Autism 卐
★★★★★
If I had it in my power, I would send every single IT member off to labor/death camps. I will call these camps "Cuck Camps" where you will be cucked, both figuratively and literally.
Upon arriving to the camp off the bus, the IT pows will be made into our slaves. The cucked males will have to do strenuous physical labor for us, the slutty females will be beaten by us for our amusement.
There will be a three strike system for refusing to do work.
First offense is a stern verbal warning and a firm slap in the face.
Second offense is a cat o nine tails whipping.
Third offense is execution.
The execution method scales with how high profile the IT member being executed is.
Low tier IT = A simple gunshot to the head.
Mid tier IT = Sitting on a spiked chair or Iron Maiden.
High tier IT = Electrocuted until their skin literally melts off.
Super high tier IT = The Brazen Bull.
The only food they will be fed is purposely expired food that has been laced with chemicals to make them extremely sick.
The only liquid they will be allowed to drink is animal blood and urine.
DISCLAIMER: This is merely a power fantasy. I do not possess neither the resources nor the manpower to make such camps a reality.

Dnr soydittcuck

I want to brutally fuck fluffykitten ( in video game )

ALL inceltear post should belong in the SEWER

If I had it in my power, I would send every single IT member off to labor/death camps. I will call these camps "Cuck Camps" where you will be cucked, both figuratively and literally.
Upon arriving to the camp off the bus, the IT pows will be made into our slaves. The cucked males will have to do strenuous physical labor for us, the slutty females will be beaten by us for our amusement.
There will be a three strike system for refusing to do work.
First offense is a stern verbal warning and a firm slap in the face.
Second offense is a cat o nine tails whipping.
Third offense is execution.
The execution method scales with how high profile the IT member being executed is.
Low tier IT = A simple gunshot to the head.
Mid tier IT = Sitting on a spiked chair or Iron Maiden.
High tier IT = Electrocuted until their skin literally melts off.
Super high tier IT = The Brazen Bull.
The only food they will be fed is purposely expired food that has been laced with chemicals to make them extremely sick.
The only liquid they will be allowed to drink is animal blood and urine.
DISCLAIMER: This is merely a power fantasy. I do not possess neither the resources nor the manpower to make such camps a reality.
IT?

In my perfect world, every woman is brutally punished day and night. They have daily psychological operations done daily to remove any sexual thoughts. Every lustful urge for huge cocks and chads are removed. Women are locked away in cages and must suck an ugly man’s tiny dick at 4 hour intervals each day. The man must fit the description below: Ugly
- No taller than 5’8
- microdick
- fat (or skinnyfat)
- high inhib
- mentally ill or autistic

The woman has to swallow his cum. She can’t spit it out or she’ll have to be punished even MORE.

Also, every Chad is taken to a far away island and psychologically induced with sexual thoughts. The goal is to make them as horny as possible. They will be stranded alone with only each other…on a far away island. With no pussy in sight. There will be no trannys either or any femboys. Just chads. They will suffer until they die…with bloated balls and faggot tendencies. A horrible calamity.

In my perfect world, every woman is brutally punished day and night. They have daily psychological operations done daily to remove any sexual thoughts. Every lustful urge for huge cocks and chads are removed. Women are locked away in cages and must suck an ugly man’s tiny dick at 4 hour intervals each day. The man must fit the description below: Ugly
- No taller than 5’8
- microdick
- fat (or skinnyfat)
- high inhib
- mentally ill or autistic

The woman has to swallow his cum. She can’t spit it out or she’ll have to be punished even MORE.

Also, every Chad is taken to a far away island and psychologically induced with sexual thoughts. The goal is to make them as horny as possible. They will be stranded alone with only each other…on a far away island. With no pussy in sight. There will be no trannys either or any femboys. Just chads. They will suffer until they die…with bloated balls and faggot tendencies. A horrible calamity.
Great idea, I should make that a part of my IT Cuck Camps. A punishment reserved only for the likes of Princess Sheboon 14, Doogycel, and all those other kikes.

(All in a video game)