Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If I had female cousins living in my country instead of being a foreign born ethnic, I wouldn’t be a KHHV.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Even St. @Intellau_Celistic, the most trucel user here if you’ve ever seen his selfie was able to cousinmaxx when he was young. :feelsohgod::feelsrope:

I missed out on these romantic experiences solely because my relatives live 8,000 miles away from me and I only was able to see them twice these past 2 decades.

View: https://imgur.com/a/c371sKW

Last edited:
I remember when my cunt brother and cunt foid neighbor did a fake wedding and i fucking watched it.

Maybe I’m just sheltered but I have no idea how you can have the idea to have sexual relations with your relatives and not be disgusted

you would prefer living in an overcrowded glorified toilet bowl just because you could kiss your shitskin cousin at 5 years old?

Maybe I’m just sheltered but I have no idea how you can have the idea to have sexual relations with your relatives and not be disgusted
You got to have an ethnic brain to understand.

It is indeed disgusting. When I was a child, my relatives would bully me and criticize me for telling my mother.

I have a female cousin but I can't even remember the last time she spoke to me. I'm honestly not sure if she's ever even spoken to me directly.

Kenan Thompson Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Will you ever see them?

brutal truth. third world mog us first world forced immigrant slaves