Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If I go to India, and I slay a girl there using my JBW power

Eschewcel

Eschewcel

Excluded from society for a decade.
★★
Does it make me a volcel?
I plan to go there in october or so and get laid with a stinky-ass indian girl, not even sure being white will be enough because I'm too ugly even to indian standards.

Does it make me a volcel?
I plan to go there in october or so and get laid with a stinky-ass indian girl, not even sure being white will be enough because I'm too ugly even to indian standards.
Mogs me

Just go to India pill :smonk:

If you are from the 1st world, yes, you can easily score something there.

Greencardpill is underrated here

If you are from the 1st world, yes, you can easily score something there.

Greencardpill is underrated here
Will do that and let you know :panties:
Agreed, but there are times where sacrifices shall be made and I guess it's time.
Worst case scenario, I'll pay for a whore there about a week prior to leaving.

You must SEAmaxx in East Curryland to fuck Indian noodles sir, please tell your accounts there for us currycels.:feelsaww:

Last edited:
If you can easily attract some random Indian girl with your looks then you probably are not that unattractive to begin with. LOL Indian girls by virtue of being Indian are not going to lust over some pale skinned, truecel looking guy in almost any imaginable, feasible predicament for the most part.

Imagine going to India for bobs and vagene. :feelskek:

As a currycel myself, noone can mog Indians when it comes to scamming. You will be robbed a lot and think carefully if it's worth i

You will get pussy 100% of you go to Goa and use Tinder. Don't bother anywhere else it's farkin shithole everywhere.
As a currycel myself, noone can mog Indians when it comes to scamming. You will be robbed a lot and think carefully if it's worth i
scamming cumskins is based

10% gay
I'd rather get raped by a ladyboi in Thailand than desire an Indian female.

honestly some are kinda hot