Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel If I get to fuck a white foid, I'm posting the vid on Reddit

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
These cumskin holes must be treated with no respect whatsoever on bed. They need to be fucked until they squirt everywhere as my dick ruptures their vaginal insides.

This video will be the most brutal beatdown of a white foid by an ethnic. I will take revenge for the deathniks that were colonised and exploited by their male counterparts in the past. :lasereyes::feelsree::shhh::feelsEhh:

Based, i will coom to it

Only the biggest low IQ sluts fuck niggers and brown ethnics, so she won't have a problem with it anyway.
So it's pretty pointless:feelsjuice:
Asian girls have betrayed their own race, it's time to move on

Only the biggest low IQ sluts fuck niggers and brown ethnics, so she won't have a problem with it anyway.
So it's pretty pointless:feelsjuice:
Nig nogs have bbc halo. But its ovER for deathnics

That's mostly because asian men aren't as manly as whites.

My height is due to Pygmy ancestry. Genetically, I would otherwise be quite tall...perhaps as tall as the opponents I've encountered.

Bugs Bunny Drip GIF by Looney Tunes

You'll have to give me some time. Between my distractions and the current level of harassment(Greater than before), I need to sort my files carefully.

SHOW THEM YOUR BBC

BTFO shitskin, white women are mine

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back