Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope If I get shredded will I finally get a gf?

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
If I use steroids and get big and shredded like 6% bf, will I finally get a gf? If not I should probably rope.

Maybe a landwhale.

In interpreted it in the literal sense and thought you meant a paper shredder kek, it never began for non native English speakercels.

Depends on how much are you willing to spend on plastic surgery.

you'll get a heart attack maybe

Yes a past prime woman if you are gym maxxed money maxxed youd mog most normies tho

Probably not...

GenerousFewFulmar-max-1mb.gif

In interpreted it in the literal sense and thought you meant a paper shredder kek, it never began for non native English speakercels.
Nah, he wants to Shredder-from-TNMT-maxx, encase himself in armor, forge some sick claws and walk around the city with all this equipment

No. You can literally reach 6% bf or become 99th percentile stength wise, if you are ugly you cannot improve your life. Take it from a guy who deadlifta thrice his bodyweight for reps.
Join a powerlifting competition, mogger

if your dick is 8inches then i bet, muscles are just complementary, probably just a landwhale though

No most women don’t like big muscles. Also no girl will know you’re shredded unless you walk around naked. It can actually make your face look terrible if you don’t have the bones. 12% is good enough

foids don't care about muscles.