Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal If I get ripped, rich and turbo NT I will still have a 12 year old's dick

ThinTinyDickCel

ThinTinyDickCel

Just learn how to use your tongue bro
★★★★
So brutal brah
I'm not one to just rot, I wanna work on improving myself but realizing I can't physically please a woman with my dick is suifuel

Unfortunately for us all the pituitary gland controls one’s prick size.

So unless or until if ever medical science figures out how to reprogram this gland to grow each of our prick’s to our desired size and length or rather females desired size and length we’re basically screwed.

As all current modern medical science can do with surgery is provide one perhaps some extra girth but only about a half inch in length by cutting your prick free from some base holder skin mechanism near or under one’s balls.

Alternatively I believe I read about a Chinese man getting a successful penis transplant from a brain dead individual after he’d lost half or part of his own probably in some industrial accident but after a few days or weeks with it he couldn’t psychologically handle another man’s prick being attached to his body so begged the Chinese surgeons to take it off which they obliged him. :feelshehe:

Lastly perhaps either CRISPR gene editing technology might help one grow themselves a bigger prick eventually or 3D organ printing may eventually become more prime time and so be able to provide each of us our own designer pricks grown from our own cells but the only bummer for this is or rather two bummer moments is we’d have to have our own existing pricks cut off for surgical implantation of the new and much bigger and hopefully successfully surgically attached monster prick. :feelskek:

Btw, another portion of suifuel: taller dudes tend to have bigger cocks.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back