Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel If I get a GF I will become a liberal

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
If I get a GF I will become a liberal. I will support everything good and oppose everything bad. I will support women's rights, gay marriage, refugees, and minorities. Anyone who is denying me a GF in this moment is responsible for making me a bad person who subscribes to hateful beliefs.

Note: don't take anything the OP says seriously in the future, for he is just a slave in search of his master, and has learned nothing from his estrangement from soyciety, nor will he

:bluepill:You need to become a liberal first:bluepill:

massive cope CHAD only activity

Anyone who is denying me a GF in this moment is responsible for making me a bad person who subscribes to hateful beliefs.
This is true tbh i was a leftist before becoming an incel

If I get a girlfriend I'll stay firm with blackpill views tbh, I'm not shifting on them

If I get a girlfriend I'll stay firm with blackpill views tbh, I'm not shifting on them
I’d probably just act the way I normally do irl and just stop posting here

I was never and will never be a liberal.
It's stupid how political differences ruin some marriages.

LOL @ having political opinions as an incel.

You have no progeny, no partner, no stake in society, so your political opinions do not matter.

None of it matters much anyways. The only people who care about more than a surface level of politics are the losers and socially disenfranchised of society. People who are successful do not care about politics, they will succeed in any political system.

The thing is...
Women hate gay rights, refugees, etc.

They'd rather discriminate them than date you. They'd rather let millions of people die in war zones than date you
full

you were never a liberal to begin with :soy:

If I get a GF I will become a liberal. I will support everything good and oppose everything bad. I will support women's rights, gay marriage, refugees, and minorities. Anyone who is denying me a GF in this moment is responsible for making me a bad person who subscribes to hateful beliefs.
Liberal doesnt automatically mean good their pros and cons to each side

I will never become one of these filthy cancerous SJWs even if I was given a ton of money, hope they will all die (in Fortnite)

if they make animes girls real i will become a sex god desu

Liberal women will gas jews and oppose trannies and gays as long as their Chad bf does it. They will abandon their values for Chad dick without a second thought

I think this would happen with most incels, that's why have the cuck laws after all.