Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If I found .co now I wouldn't have made an account here

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
there are still quality discussions sometimes

I have to agree with you, op. The forums quality has srsly dropped.
It reached a point, where i can't even seem to get bothered, to even lurk here for more than a few minutes.
The Avi battle was pretty much the only reason, i still came online, during the last few days.
I know i'm not the highest quality poster myself, so idk, if i'm partially responsibile for the forums rapid decline.

slayers.co strikes again

So unban great men, like iHateLife, Leucosticte, Zesto, Zyros. And BrendioEE too, not so great in comparison with those, but very squishi, and married as honorable man - without using money to atract female

If I found it now instead of in September when it was actually good

Lots of boring people and fakecels not as much good people as there was before and greycels don't get bullied enough these days
It's over for November2019cels

muh 2017,look at older posts and you will see fakecels openly bragging about their sexual expiriences if you would be happy being amongst them then just lol