Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If I fail NNN I’ll come back here

VλREN

VλREN

Not even trying to hide The emptiness inside
★★
I actually want to win NNN for once in my life so When November comes around am not posting on here. But here’s the thing if I succeed I’ll never post on .is ever again. But if I fail I’ll probably come crawling back

Am just tried of this shit tried of the internet and this site is boring to me. It’s has no appeal other then it’s free speech and you guys can relate to my problems

Am just yapping at this point

Why would not masturbating for a month dictate whether you use this site or not, doesn't make sense

I never did NNN and I am proud of it.

How is that motivating, must be some zoomer thing
Idk your tamed sexual desire gets to fester inside you to have that energy go to other areas of your life I guess

Idk your tamed sexual desire gets to fester inside you to have that energy go to other areas of your life I guess
Sounds like some pseudo soyddit shit jfl, but whatever helps you cope ig

Sounds like some pseudo soyddit shit jfl, but whatever helps you cope ig
I agree it's retarded sounding but it makes slight sense, instead of relying on sexual complacency for your cope you will need to find satisfaction/ dopamine elsewhere which could lead to self sabotage or improvement

I agree it's retarded sounding but it makes slight sense, instead of relying on sexual complacency for your cope you will need to find satisfaction/ dopamine elsewhere which could lead to self sabotage or improvement
I suppose if you're a chronic meat beater it may help

It
How is that motivating, must be some zoomer thing
The main theory of no fap is that’ll you’ll gain momentum in life and you’ll feel better, I’ve even heard that you’ll gain some sort of asexual clarity after awhile. I’ve got nothing to lose so I’ll try it out. I’ll try to go 3 months with no PMO to see what happens

It

The main theory of no fap is that’ll you’ll gain momentum in life and you’ll feel better, I’ve even heard that you’ll gain some sort of asexual clarity after awhile. I’ve got nothing to lose so I’ll try it out. I’ll try to go 3 months with no PMO to see what happens
I know what nofap is, I just think a meme. But like I said before, if you chronically choke your chicken then maybe it will do something.

I
I know what nofap is, I just think a meme. But like I said before, if you chronically choke your chicken then maybe it will do something.
I just want to live the way I did before I discovered fapping

Dogshit Reddit meme that's over 5 years old.