Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If i ever have a son. I will force him to become a chad.

P

Panda

Banned
-
He will lift starting 13 years old. and will be on a regular german diet. Caloric surplus, high protein. 

He will be aggressive. there will be absolutely no betas or omegas in my house. have him join sports if necessary.

he will looksmax starting 10 years old. absolutely no beta cuts on any child of mine. absolutely no glasses and absolutely no neon orange hoodies from macy's. 

i will NEVER cockblock him. he will fuck girls in my house starting 11 years old. no exceptions. 

If i ever hear liberal or feminist shit come from his mouth i will beat him. 

I will buy a house with features that would make my son popular. a private game room, a big pool, live near the woods. ect. he will be the heart of the friend group.

I will save all of my money so my son can go to the best party school in the country. 

He will be a chad. a beautiful muscular successful confident chad. and he will have my blood.

and if i ever have a daughter

she will eat NO MORE THAN 2000 CALORIES A DAY. OR SHE IS GETTING A SPANKING.
i will not allow her to be a whore. but i will allow her to be sexy and modest at the same time.

"He will be aggressive. there will be absolutely no betas or omegas in my house. have him join sports if necessary."
Aggression doesn't bring in the average woman, only the freaks who want to be abused. Even then, that should be able to be controlled and flipped like a switch, not constant. Regardless, he should definitely join a sport. Preferably Rugby if you're anywhere other than the US, or if you're in the US, American football.

"he will looksmax starting 10 years old. absolutely no beta cuts on any child of mine. absolutely no glasses and absolutely no neon orange hoodies from macy's. " Cuts and scars, as long as theyre not grotesque, can be attractive and signs of adventuring. No glasses is a good route to go down, and no- no neon orange hoodies. Also, no zip up hoodies. Get him interested in fashion from a young age, and then he can choose his outfits for you, as if you're on here, chances are you might not have the best dress sense.

"I will buy a house with features that would make my son popular. a private game room, a big pool, live near the woods. ect. he will be the heart of the friend group." Just buy him alcohol, ketamine, weed and cocaine. Nothing harder than them.

"I will save all of my money so my son can go to the best party school in the country." Private schools have the best drug cultures, and the sluttiest girls. Go to them. Also brilliant connections for later in life as all these business children take over daddys business.

Ummm....yeah, that's not how the blackpill works.

You can't force someone to be a Chad, it's all about genetics and since you're here, your kid is fucked

chad cannot have incel blood lmao

Theblank said:
"He will be aggressive. there will be absolutely no betas or omegas in my house. have him join sports if necessary."
Aggression doesn't bring in the average woman, only the freaks who want to be abused. Even then, that should be able to be controlled and flipped like a switch, not constant. Regardless, he should definitely join a sport. Preferably Rugby if you're anywhere other than the US, or if you're in the US, American football.

"he will looksmax starting 10 years old. absolutely no beta cuts on any child of mine. absolutely no glasses and absolutely no neon orange hoodies from macy's. " Cuts and scars, as long as theyre not grotesque, can be attractive and signs of adventuring. No glasses is a good route to go down, and no- no neon orange hoodies. Also, no zip up hoodies. Get him interested in fashion from a young age, and then he can choose his outfits for you, as if you're on here, chances are you might not have the best dress sense.

"I will buy a house with features that would make my son popular. a private game room, a big pool, live near the woods. ect. he will be the heart of the friend group." Just buy him alcohol, ketamine, weed and cocaine. Nothing harder than them.

"I will save all of my money so my son can go to the best party school in the country." Private schools have the best drug cultures, and the sluttiest girls. Go to them. Also brilliant connections for later in life as all these business children take over daddys business.

By cuts he means haircuts

With your genetics, you are going to ruin his life from birth.

alsalsk said:
Ummm....yeah, that's not how the blackpill works.

You can't force someone  to be a Chad, it's all about genetics and since you're here, your kid is fucked

this is not entirely true.

lifting + looksmaxing alone made this incel become a chad. i have the genes to be an athletic normie slayer but i am a mentalcel. my son will not be like me.

maxresdefault.jpg

Panda said:
He will lift starting 13 years old. and will be on a regular german diet. Caloric surplus, high protein. 

He will be aggressive. there will be absolutely no betas or omegas in my house. have him join sports if necessary.

he will looksmax starting 10 years old. absolutely no beta cuts on any child of mine. absolutely no glasses and absolutely no neon orange hoodies from macy's. 

i will NEVER cockblock him. he will fuck girls in my house starting 11 years old. no exceptions. 

If i ever hear liberal or feminist shit come from his mouth i will beat him. 

I will buy a house with features that would make my son popular. a private game room, a big pool, live near the woods. ect. he will be the heart of the friend group.

I will save all of my money so my son can go to the best party school in the country. 

He will be a chad. a beautiful muscular successful confident chad. and he will have my blood.

and if i ever have a daughter

she will eat NO MORE THAN 2000 CALORIES A DAY. OR SHE IS GETTING A SPANKING.
i will not allow her to be a whore. but i will allow her to be sexy and modest at the same time.

Even if you managed to reproduce and have your used up waif shit out some alien looking child, he'd be an incel just like you probably. Chads are born not made

If he's born with an ugly face, he can't become Chad. Maybe with plastic surgery, but he won't be able to pass on Chad genes since surgery cannot change genetics. He's also screwed if he is a manlet or has a micropenis.

Someone like blackops2cel can lift and looksmax, but he will still be incel because of his face.

blackpill_incel said:
By cuts he means haircuts

Gotcha.

In which case, just keep an eye on celebrities at the time and make him emulate that.

Otherwise, everything is still valid, that's how you're gonna maximise your kids success.

Also, ban any incels that he befriends from your house. Can't have a potential chad being dragged back.

Normie to Chadlite, dude's not a chad

Unless he has an ugly face

Chads aren't made, they're born.

If he's born with shit-tier genetics, it's over. Why do you think gymcells are thing? Why do you think many incels try to looksmax but fail?

He will still have your shit genes. But then again, you will never have a son, so cope away.

Good genetics are needed