Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If I ever get a chance to impregnate a foid

Coyote

Coyote

Satan Is God
-
I'm doing it asap. No wonder chad has a kid at 16 years old. You might as well. Fuck this world. Fuck everything.

Then I'm going to abandon her if I can and impregnate another foid. Just like my father.

That's what the foids want. So you might as well. They want to be treated like worthless dirt. Treat them like worthless dirt. Use them as a sex toy. All the shit they say about love, connection, personality, it's all trash. You'd be better off treating her like a kidnapped slave. Fuck the world.

Your going to create a fatherless incel ?

In video game?
No, I mean if a girl wants to fuck she's going to become a mom and bluepilled cuck lib soyciety will pay for my offspring.
This. After sex she is just piece of meat
The worse you treat them the better. They'll have stockholm syndrome for your indifference and learn to love you for not caring about them. Might as well heat up a branding iron and brand them. They are fucking worthless cattle. Their only worth is to create my army of superior thinking humans with.

I realized slowly that antinatalists are actually just bluepilled cucks with shitty DNA. Open your eyes idiots -- all of the good looking people have an army of children. If chad or stacy dies, there's still a bunch of their chadlets running around. They know what they're doing.

It's the ugly low quality DNA having shitsticks that take the bluepilled advice from soyciety and castrate themselves by the snip or the equivalent for women. If they were actually intelligent and not weak, they'd be shitting out kids year after year. If your wife doesn't want to have kids anymore, abandon her and create a new family. This is the way of a godly man. Women are sex toys that reward you with children, which is literally the only purpose in the world -- to take over the world and establish an army of your own DNA -- the only closest thing to an ally you will ever fucking have. Everyone else will be against you. If you're lucky, your family itself won't be against you. But your odds of survival are higher if you all share the same blood.

Your going to create a fatherless incel ?
Well, I'm at least going to be in his life if I can and give him advice. I'm going to be brutal with him about the truth. Like hey you fucking shitstick, you need to stop being a litttle bitch and so on because I'm fucking based ... that's all a kid needs, if he's totally with his mom then he's going to be a dumb little bitch and get abused and humiliated by this sadistic society that loves to punish a man who was raised by a single foid. But hey, it's not my fucking problem. There are more important things to do, like make sure my DNA lives on. That's the final fucking mission. I could die tomorrow, but at least my DNA would be walking around in the world. My kid will understand some day, just like I understand why my dad did what he did and why he doesn't give a shit about me, even contacted me again just to basically talk shit about my looks. My dad is simply too indifferent, so this is why I was born, because my dad is no little bitch. He cares about no one, not even me. This is the way of the real man. It is what it is.

Almost like shots from a shotgun, the highest purpose for a man is to hit many targets at once. End of story. Whether or not your offspring suffers, so fucking what. No one cares.

Genghis Khan lived right. Only savages matter in this world where violence is king. The less you care about other people, the more you can fuck them over, the better your life will be. The less you think and act this way, the worse your life will be, the less of the truth you will be able to spread.