Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If I ever am vocal in class that's when normies get me

A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
I've noticed this. If I'm ever silent, and just have a normal blank expression, no one really fucks with me (college and above. They still fucked with me in middle school and high school). However, if I am just a little vocal and "open" up, normies just tease me eventually. It's amazing...just because I'm ugly.

I'll give a few examples:
In class once I was walking from the bathroom, and several were just snickering at me for zero reason whatsoever.

Another time if I ever complain about just one thing, I'll have one asshole say in a "joking" way to stop whining, and yet when all these normies whine and complain about something nothing happens to them.

It's very hard to translate this on the computer or on paper. You actually have to see this to know what I am talking about. I'm sure some of you may know what I mean. You ask a "stupid question", and they'll laugh at you, or something. It's just ridiculous. This is why I'm never vocal anywhere I go anymore nor I try to be "Friends" with anyone. They just use this opportunity to fuck with me. That's all what normies do. Fuck with me.

And yet If I don't say anything I still lose, because I'm being "anti-social", "loner", etc. I fucking hate normies. You can't win.

We must be the same person... if not for one thing: while most of my experience is like yours, sometimes they even found reason to make fun of me while I was doing nothing or just walking past them. It was absolutely enraging and it was a no win for me.
"but it's your pierzulality!!1" MY ASS.

DAFMFP said:
We must be the same person... if not for one thing: while most of my experience is like yours, sometimes they even found reason to make fun of me while I was doing nothing or just walking past them. It was absolutely enraging and it was a no win for me.
"but it's your pierzulality!!1" MY ASS.

Just lol at that personality meme. I was the most talkative guy you'll ever meet when I was younger. I also made a lot of people laugh too. Didn't matter. I still got bullied. I still got fucked with. I still had people back then who didn't like me just because they didn't like me. I would get a shit ton of "You're weird" comments. II still had no girlfriends even when I had a ton of friends who were girls...who were just using me to get to Chad, or plain boredom. Personality doesn't mean shit. It really doesn't.

anincelforlifelol said:
Just lol at that personality meme. I was the most talkative guy you'll ever meet when I was younger. I also made a lot of people laugh too. Didn't matter. I still got bullied. I still got fucked with. I still had people back then who didn't like me just because they didn't like me. I would get a shit ton of "You're weird" comments. II still had no girlfriends even when I had a ton of friends who were girls...who were just using me to get to Chad, or plain boredom. Personality doesn't mean shit. It really doesn't.
I used to be far more talkative until normies started mocking me or ignoring me any time I open my mouth