Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If I drank this 2600 calories milkshake everyday as my only meal, would I get fat?

S

skinnyfat

Recruit
★★
chocolate-oreo.png

Yes. You need protein etc. Just a strict diet of chocolate will murder your ass.

cupcaker said:
Yes. You need protein etc. Just a strict diet of chocolate will murder your ass.

how ffs it's just a liquid

wouldn't 2600 calories of meat be like 2 kilos of it? how can both get me fat the same way

skinnyfat said:
how ffs it's just a liquid

wouldn't 2600 calories of meat be like 2 kilos of it? how can both get me fat the same way

Protein builds muscle and is an essential part of your diet.

This is pure sugar, sodium, fats, etc. Don't be a retard.

depends on your daily expenditure, but seeing as you are skinny fat it would probably make you gain a bit/stay on the same weight. but that's nasty op.

cupcaker said:

There are proteins in that. :relief:

But obviously this isn't a good idea.

Depends how much you exercise and your height. 2600 calories isn't a lot. It has protein. 2500 calories is RDA for a man.

Tuttle said:

True. But if you ate (as an example) 2600 calories in chicken every day it wouldn't be nearly as bad as this shake.

If your body is burning less than 2600 calories, then yes you'll gain weight.

If your body is burning more than 2600 calories, then no you'll not gain weight.

But most likely you'll gain weight because since your user name is "skinnyfat" lol, you don't have enough muscles, and you may have a slow metabolism. Plus, the macros of that shake is off, and they'd be hardly any chance for you to build muscle. Theirs no way that the shake is good for health as well, the sugar and fat content (possibly a lot of trans fat included) is too high .

I almost threw up as I saw the nutricional table, holy shit, to think there is fatties that drink this shit DAILY and still complain about muh genetics

Does this shit even taste good? Is a fucking blended cookie. Seems like lardasses have neither taste buds nor shame.

KV- said:
Does this shit even taste good? Is a fucking blended cookie. Seems like lardasses have neither taste buds nor shame.

Last time I had a milk shake, the thing was so full of sugary shit I literally couldn't taste anything else until I drank some water

cupcaker said:
Tuttle said:
True. But if you ate (as an example) 2600 calories in chicken every day it wouldn't be nearly as bad as this shake.

What I want to understand is how can they both get me fat the same way if it's all calories?

How can a 1 liter shake make me as fat as if I ate kilos of meat?

Is it possible to make a cookie worth of 2600 calories?

skinnyfat said:
What I want to understand is how can they both get me fat the same way if it's all calories?

How can a 1 liter shake make me as fat as if I ate kilos of meat?

Is it possible to make a cookie worth of 2600 calories?

Chicken = more protein, less fat. Also healthier in a billion other ways. No sugar.

You won't get fat, but you''ll probably die in a couple of weeks.

KV- said:

Drank something similar to it once, like all milkshakes, it gives me unlimited dopamine rushes, I literally close my eyes and swim in bliss and pleasure

That depends on your metabolism and how active you are. Most men need 2000 calories a day, so if you are most men, then that would be 600 calories above maintenance, which would make you fat. If I only drank that shake every day, I would lose weight (both muscle and fat).

Holy fuck, in the US they offer 1 liter milkshakes ? No fucking wonder why y'all fat as fuck.

This kind of thinking is why you're skinnyfat.

2,600 calories, fucking christ. That's an entire day's worth of calories for a dude that weighs 200+ pounds.