Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If I don't get my oneitus back, I will start tindering

calimero

calimero

still need teen goth gf
★★
Next month I will make another attempt to get back in contact with her. Maybe after this I will make a few more attempts.

After that I have to make a tinder because I feel like the older you get as a guy the harder it is to get a girl on tinder. I want to try tinder before im 30 if i dont get my oneitus back. I feel like everything depends on it but it's my only hope, since socialmaxxing is out of the question for me

what a cucked post :feelsseriously:

Imagine using tinder as a sub-8. The pinnacle of retardation.

Tinder is fucked if you don't get any results irl, it's basically chad market for women who are looking to ride on the carousel. Personally I'll just give up on women if things don't work out for me and try to lifemaxx until death finds me.
Yea but i will buy tinder gold so i can convert every like in a match. If you tinder without buying gold you're insane. Also I will put in my bio that I am looking for a long term relationship. I only need to find 1 girl that is kind and also wants to settle, and then this whole nightmare will be over. Im highly educated so that should help

Who wants to tell him :lul:
I had a normie tier maroccan coworker once and he said he had 124 matches in 2 weeks. I suspect he used tinder gold

You're still thinking about her while she's sucking some dick

bro shut the fuck up. you sound cucked as hell.

Next month I will make another attempt to get back in contact with her. Maybe after this I will make a few more attempts.

After that I have to make a tinder because I feel like the older you get as a guy the harder it is to get a girl on tinder. I want to try tinder before im 30 if i dont get my oneitus back. I feel like everything depends on it but it's my only hope, since socialmaxxing is out of the question for me
Go for it. Only match I ever got on tinder was a black man with stubble who was "nonbinary." That was after months of trying to match with every profile without looking.

Its not gonna happen

If you're succesful, i'll start watching Calimero

I'd say go for it, if you're young enough.

Having a Onenitis past age 17 is really toxic, though. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Yea but i will buy tinder gold so i can convert every like in a match. If you tinder without buying gold you're insane. Also I will put in my bio that I am looking for a long term relationship. I only need to find 1 girl that is kind and also wants to settle, and then this whole nightmare will be over. Im highly educated so that should help

[UWSL]Alright this is a joke profile or you are retarded on a forum full of social rejects and retards. [/UWSL]

Not only are you going to get destroyed on Tinder and think otherwise is delusional, but don't fucking give the company money to be humiliated on top of it you fool.

you suffer from terminal oneitis syndrome. If oneitis got with another guy and not you, i would question why she would want to be with me now after all.
2 STEM degrees, you make good money ? Care of divorce rape.

Tinder :lul: