Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If I don't get my license I'm killing myself

don't you have good public transport there? brutal driver'slicensepill

Don't kys
Take other people's lives instead

Is the driving test hard in Germany? In Spain almost everyone fails on the first try but tbh I didn't find it difficult and passed it, it's just like a normal driving lesson except you have an examiner in the car pending of everything you do which I guess makes people nervous and make silly mistakes. The only two mistakes I did were that my car stalled once and when I had to turn I didn't have "enough" visibility from one of my sides but the mistakes were so small it wasn't enough to fail.

over a license? u don't deserve to breed anyways then...

I can get you one for btc or arr bro... Any nation. Laminated and holographic!

All you need is a high quality (indoor) selfie in front of a light green cloth.

Only at 00:00 - 00:10 utc everyday, use the form...

http://swampgas1488axhn2fv4j475a6bl$-v7vwjtpieokolfnojwvkhsnj7sgctkqd.onion/

Tell them emba sent you! (So I can get my cut8)

Is the driving test hard in Germany? In Spain almost everyone fails on the first try but tbh I didn't find it difficult and passed it, it's just like a normal driving lesson except you have an examiner in the car pending of everything you do which I guess makes people nervous and make silly mistakes. The only two mistakes I did were that my car stalled once and when I had to turn I didn't have "enough" visibility from one of my sides but the mistakes were so small it wasn't enough to fail.
turkniggers manage to fail it like 8 times so I hear alot of stories but it's my first time

Just drive without a licence if it matters this much

would need a car to even go apply for welfare.
Ah träume " oder was auch immer man am dringesten haben will , für mich isses ne eigene Bude , eigtl simpel, in theory ja . aber wenn man ein non NT brain hat wird sowas simples ne rechte Achterbahn. Der ganze Papierkram und der ganze Mist den man braucht " bevor man mit dem Schlüssel vor seiner Bude steht . Alter.

Tldr was für dich eine drivers license ist , ist für mich ein Apartment.

Ah träume " oder was auch immer man am dringesten haben will , für mich isses ne eigene Bude , eigtl simpel, in theory ja . aber wenn man ein non NT brain hat wird sowas simples ne rechte Achterbahn. Der ganze Papierkram und der ganze Mist den man braucht " bevor man mit dem Schlüssel vor seiner Bude steht . Alter.

Tldr was für dich eine drivers license ist , ist für mich ein Apartment.
jap. niemand will einen, niemand unterstützt einen. selbst meine eltern hassen mich. muss auch unbedingt von zuhause weg, aber ich cope mit dem gedanken, dass solang ich ein auto und gym habe ich durch die woche komme. leider werden alle träume immer schwerer zu erreichen. der häusermarkt ist gefickt bis zum geht nicht mehr und autos werden auch unbezahlbar durch tiktok spastis und inkompetente regierung(tatsächlich für sehr viele meiner probleme verantwortlich). bei der zeit bei der man genug geld zuzsammengekratzt hat um seinen traum zu erreichen ist der traum wieder zu teuer.
Ich wünsch dir noch viel glück mit deinem apartment.

jap. niemand will einen, niemand unterstützt einen. selbst meine eltern hassen mich. muss auch unbedingt von zuhause weg, aber ich cope mit dem gedanken, dass solang ich ein auto und gym habe ich durch die woche komme. leider werden alle träume immer schwerer zu erreichen. der häusermarkt ist gefickt bis zum geht nicht mehr und autos werden auch unbezahlbar durch tiktok spastis und inkompetente regierung(tatsächlich für sehr viele meiner probleme verantwortlich). bei der zeit bei der man genug geld zuzsammengekratzt hat um seinen traum zu erreichen ist der traum wieder zu teuer.
Ich wünsch dir noch viel glück mit deinem apartment.
Dir auch mit deiner Lizenz . Zum Glück hab ich alles was ich brauch in Reichweite und sogar im Überschuss ( fressen , Bus , etc ) nur ne eigene Bude ist hart es sei denn du kennst dich mit dem Kram aus .

I can realate. Being a public transportationcel is broooootal. :fuk:

Hope you pass your test. :feelzez:

Such a 16 year old thing to say

I drive like I've driven for years (kinda did through racing sims). but in germany you have to do a test at TUV and most of the testers there are annoying assholes who'll fail you because of the most ridiculous shit like forgetting to look over your shoulder before changing a lane.
Same shit in (S)pain, I'm up for my 9th try with almost no shekels left.

I got my license and haven't touched a car since my driving test which was like over 4 years ago.

once you have your license you will have a lot of new ways you can kill yourself

Brutal if you live in a remote place, personally unless I ABSOLUTELY NEED A CAR for a job or something like that idgaf about it, bikes are comfy af.
Most require one either for work or for necessary travel, due to rampant urbanization causing car-dependent infrastructure in many places. :feelsjuice:

You van always try second time, tbh.
4581cc8adf783652c6f5829d28aa87f1