Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If I don't get my license I'm killing myself

Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★★
have my driver's license test soon (germany disgusting amerishits do not reply). it's the only thing I want in life. to drive a car. if I don't get it I WILL kill myself. not a joke

don't kill yourself. There's many alternatives

don't kill yourself. There's many alternatives
like? if I don't have my license, I can't get to school, I can't get a job, I can't get hobbies, I can't even fucking go shopping. I live in the middle of nowhere, there's nothing I can do without a car. "ride a bike" dude I'm an incel not an olympian I don't have the stamina to ride a bike for an hour just to buy some chips and coke.

like? if I don't have my license, I can't get to school, I can't get a job, I can't get hobbies, I can't even fucking go shopping. I live in the middle of nowhere, there's nothing I can do without a car. "ride a bike" dude I'm an incel not an olympian I don't have the stamina to ride a bike for an hour just to buy some chips and coke.
Ldar and go on welfare

Don't feel bad, we're moving towards a future where you're gonna have to ride share with no ownership option unless you're vip.

Don't feel bad, we're moving towards a future where you're gonna have to ride share with no ownership option unless you're vip.
I know... especially living in germany.... I just wanna ride a car man :(

Same man i need to get mine soon. Just need people to help me practice on the roads and highways. I can drive ok already

Same man i need to get mine soon. Just need people to help me practice on the roads and highways. I can drive ok already
I drive like I've driven for years (kinda did through racing sims). but in germany you have to do a test at TUV and most of the testers there are annoying assholes who'll fail you because of the most ridiculous shit like forgetting to look over your shoulder before changing a lane.

I drive like I've driven for years (kinda did through racing sims). but in germany you have to do a test at TUV and most of the testers there are annoying assholes who'll fail you because of the most ridiculous shit like forgetting to look over your shoulder before changing a lane.
Racing sims?

I passed theory test in first time but the driving tests were uh... i just failed over stupid shit due to lack of practice and just gave up not like i live in big city so idc bout having a car.

Drivers license is pretty easy to get. Really only took me 1 attempt for the theory and then I just practice driving for 2 weeks and passed the road test

I passed theory test in first time but the driving tests were uh... i just failed over stupid shit due to lack of practice and just gave up not like i live in big city so idc bout having a car.
what country? I genuinely can't do ANYTHING without a car

I thought you ment like racing people. How long have u actually driven though
like 2-3 months. I'm pretty good at it tho. even my driving instructor said I'm a natural. he was looking at his phone while we were going 200 on the autobahn B)

But in America if u have no car ur basically finished

But in America if u have no car ur basically finished
in germany too if you don't live near the major cities. my school (which is the closest school to me) is half an hour away by car

the main reason I think I'm gonna fail is because EVERYTHING I do in life fails. I don't doubt my skills at all but everything I have ever done or attempted in my entire shitty life has failed. I have never succeeded in anything. I have never got anything done. just the thought of me doing something as big as getting my driver's license feels insanely weird to me

the main reason I think I'm gonna fail is because EVERYTHING I do in life fails. I don't doubt my skills at all but everything I have ever done or attempted in my entire shitty life has failed. I have never succeeded in anything. I have never got anything done. just the thought of me doing something as big as getting my driver's license feels insanely weird to me
Trust yourself dude, don't let your self-doubt overcome you. If failing the test really means killing yourself might as well believe in yourself for once, just to see if it works. Try it as a last effort in life. I wish you the best

Hope you get your license and don't become another driverlicensecel like @LastGerman

Drivers license for what? Have you seen the gas prices?

truecel feels. when you have no hole or friends to support you but rather get bullied you don't think you can achieve anything. can relate. but even normoids achieve some stuff so don't be so hard on urself :feelshmm:

I have theoretical test soon and I have talked to fat man that failed 3 times and a foid that got it on 8th try so if you don't get it at first don't worry

I have theoretical test soon and I have talked to fat man that failed 3 times and a foid that got it on 8th try so if you don't get it at first don't worry
I passed theoretical with 0 points out of 10 allowed (points equals negative)

10 allowed?? where im from if you make 2 mistakes out of the 30 questions you are out...

10 allowed?? where im from if you make 2 mistakes out of the 30 questions you are out...
you get a certain number of points per question from 3-5 and you have to answer 30

I'm unable to drive due to a brain lesion. I use bicycles.

It's much more fun to drive a motorcycle than a car
Plus there's always a bigger risk you can die while doing something that gives you adrenaline (win-win)

Plus there's always a bigger risk you can die while doing something that gives you adrenaline (win-win)

A cycle allows me to choose quiet routes to avoid other people.

A cycle allows me to choose quiet routes to avoid other people.
Good choice
A motorcycle also allows you to pass everyone in front of you so you also don't have to interact with traffic

Incels don't care about licenses. Just find a way to go Emergency Room ASAP! Go incel, go! (in videogame? :feelshehe: ...)