Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If I don’t ascend this year it will be my last year on earth

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
Looks max looks max looks max

That’s all I’m fuckin doin boyos

2019 my time to shine

if not, rope. Sick of doing this shit. I’m putting my everything into life this year and if it doesnt give what I want back I’m sick of playing its stupid fucking game

find a better way to peace and eternity

I hope it work out for ya. I've basically given up

I hope it work out for ya. I've basically given up
Managing crypto transactions to save for jaw fillers, revision rhino due to infection, working out and getting buff for once, mk4 to possibly get some height maxx like half inch or so , penis exercises, gun to badassmaxx

There's always an altERnative

Unironically, see you next year.
Screencap this.

jfldar (just fucking ldar) > jfr (just fucking rope)

if you are gymmaxxing it will take 2 or 3 years tbh one year isnt enough for looksmaxxing br0

Just shower bro.

livestream it or ER (in Minecraft)
if you are gymmaxxing it will take 2 or 3 years tbh one year isnt enough for looksmaxxing br0
cope. Getting buff will at absolute most increase your rating by one and a half points, and that's assuming you're above 20% bodyfat when starting Face >>>>>>>>>>>> all

Last edited:
No, not if he considers to take some growth hormones. Just hit the gym 4 to 5 times in a week and take growth hormones.

But only cold showers.
I’ll be taking mk677 is this good enough?

I’m really scared of it fucking up my facial harmony tho and making my nose and ears bigger then they already are

You will be a giant. I will take some growth horomones in the upcoming future as well. People have to give us their money, in order to not get crushed.

Same here OP but the chances are slim. Time to rope with me OP.

mrhaircut33

Go MHC

If I don't ascend by next year I'm giving up as well tbh

Make sure to post a video so you can be remembered by us.