Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal If i didnt have such a shit family i couldve been a Millionaire right now.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Yeah sure i was on welfare and had a single mother and was disadvantaged, but still.

If my family didnt bully and ostrasize me i couldve learned the importance of networking and communication at a young age. I couldve made money quicker and smarter. But no i shut my self off to the world after so much trauma they put me through and i suffered the breaking dick incident which made me even more reclusive and fucked my life up. Everything wrong ive done was because of my family. I was never a bad person, i was a nice person in school and made good grades. I was just starting to make friends and socialize for the first time in years but my cunt brother slapped a kids glasses off his face (he got bullied for being fat) and he got expelled and my mother convinced me to leave school too. I wouldve probably told my cunt mother to either take me off her welfare earlier and went back to school but no i was angry from all the harassment and shut myself off to the world and missed every opportunity to socialize. Wasnt like i could anyway, i was the only ethnic in my white family and our family was dysfunctional af.

but yeah

I’ll never have life long friends or good memories from my teenhood just trauma and suffering. I’ll never know if i couldve gotten a gf in high school and have to get rejected by these chad chasing whores. My whole life is fucked up. I wouldve already commited suicide by now but the only thing thats keeping me alive is getting control over my life and living for the first time ever, writing my book, and trying to fix the problems that family has caused to me and my career.

of course you would OP

If we had better genes, we wouldn't be there

Anyways i dont even think about this shit im over it. I had to dig deep and go into my old mindset just to get this story out because i dont care about the issue anymore.

You were born to suffer and rot in poverty this is your pursuit (in video game)
ima try and revive my career by the end of next year

Make a song like Bruno Mars about wanting to be a millionaire

Yeah sure i was on welfare and had a single mother and was disadvantaged, but still.

If my family didnt bully and ostrasize me i couldve learned the importance of networking and communication at a young age. I couldve made money quicker and smarter. But no i shut my self off to the world after so much trauma they put me through and i suffered the breaking dick incident which made me even more reclusive and fucked my life up. Everything wrong ive done was because of my family. I was never a bad person, i was a nice person in school and made good grades. I was just starting to make friends and socialize for the first time in years but my cunt brother slapped a kids glasses off his face (he got bullied for being fat) and he got expelled and my mother convinced me to leave school too. I wouldve probably told my cunt mother to either take me off her welfare earlier and went back to school but no i was angry from all the harassment and shut myself off to the world and missed every opportunity to socialize. Wasnt like i could anyway, i was the only ethnic in my white family and our family was dysfunctional af.

but yeah

I’ll never have life long friends or good memories from my teenhood just trauma and suffering. I’ll never know if i couldve gotten a gf in high school and have to get rejected by these chad chasing whores. My whole life is fucked up. I wouldve already commited suicide by now but the only thing thats keeping me alive is getting control over my life and living for the first time ever, writing my book, and trying to fix the problems that family has caused to me and my career.
keep crying bitch, theres monkeys getting opened inside out by latino gangs and u are typing in this bitch ass pussy forum, lets goo OP i fucking hope ur a high T beast and fix ur fucking shit up or you will root like a cuck FUARK OP FIGHT

Make a song like Bruno Mars about wanting to be a millionaire
I dont even care about being a millionaire i just wanna leave something behind to be remembered and make a little money while doing it.

keep crying bitch, theres monkeys getting opened inside out by latino gangs and u are typing in this bitch ass pussy forum, lets goo OP i fucking hope ur a high T beast and fix ur fucking shit up or you will root like a cuck FUARK OP FIGHT
Im not rotting you idiot i just dug deep to get this story out fuck off faggot

it is not gonna work trust me I am older than you and it is getting worse year by year it is fucking psychic rollercoaster and guantanamo bay living 22 years as an KHHV might be compared to 50 years of living in guantanamo bay (in video game)
Well atleast if it doesnt i can enjoy the savings i made over the years

always worth to have some savings look at me I can say that definitely live like NEET premium + unemployment benefits from zog (in video game)
If i cant make it work id rather just wagelave fulltime (sitting at home all day gets boring af and kills braincells)