Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If I didn’t have ADHD I would never leave my room

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
If I didn’t have ADHD I’d LDAR in my room all day everyday I have no job anyways why bother leaving my room there’s nothing out there for me I can’t stay in my room all day because my room is small and my ADHD makes it hard for me to stay in one space all day I hate interacting with people I hate the fact that I have ADHD I hate the fact that I can’t support myself

y are you LDARing then? Is it because you have ADHD? Have you tried getting treated, or has it failed/no motivation to get treated?
I’m LDARing because I can’t find employment this Isn’t the 1970s where you can walk into a business request a job interview and get hired that same day

Try freelancing

Do you have any idea of where you want to get employed? Do you have any marketable skills and qualifications? Do you have a resume, and have you sent it to any businesses?
I never had a job before because nobody ever taught me anything about how to find a job or work skills I was never prepared for life after high school