Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If I didn't fear death, I would've gone ER by now.

CroMagnonBoy

CroMagnonBoy

Angsty KV Teencel
Make no mistake, I don't want to be here on this gay earth anymore. But I'm too much of a pussy to die, because whenever I think about taking my life, I begin to think about death. Since it seems like there is no afterlife, I become absolutely terrified of the prospect of ceasing to exist, for forever. It gets even worse when I think about if I'll still have neural activity left while my brain gets eaten alive by worms. If I die, I don't want my brain to still work while it slowly rots away. I don't want to still experience pain while I lay there helpless in the ground, unable to move, see, or do anything while my cognitive abilities decline until I merely exist and feel pain like someone with dementia.

TL;DR: I just want the pain to END, but I can't do it because I don't want to be reduced to nothing forever.

For me I'm scared of hell. If I were you I wouldn't worry about pure death (no afterlife) because it would be just like pre-birth.

For me I'm scared of hell. If I were you I wouldn't worry about pure death (no afterlife) because it would be just like pre-birth.
If it truly is oblivion, then it's not like we'd experience it at all. It's probably nothing different than getting knocked out for surgery. The only difference is, you may wake up into another life or just simply cease to be and not experience death due to not existing anymore.

Legit. You shouldn't kill if you aren't ready to die. Just remember the manifesto stating genetics, sex deprivation and hypergamy, otherwise normies will fuck your motives and it would be mission failed. And no mention of this site please.

The "pre-birth state" cope doesn't give me much comfort. We don't remember anything from our first few years alive but I'm sure there were moments of pain. For all we know, we could have been suffering for what would seem like an infinite amount of time before our birth. For all we know, this existence that is filled with pain is a brief moment of relief before we return to true suffering.

Either that or we just won't be conscious, which is ideal in my opinion.